I recently purchased an STI Tactical 4.15 2011 from Talon Arms and I have to say, the service and the experience was absolutely wonderful. Rob at Talon Arms has great customer service skills and comes across as an all-around friendly guy. I ordered the gun and two extra magazines, all at sale prices which included free FedEx overnight shipping on the gun only. Rob went ahead and offered to just put the two extra magazines into the STI case to save me the shipping and everything was sent to my gun dealer. He e-mailed me a tracking number as soon as he got my dealer's FFL and everything arrived as promised, brand new and packed perfectly the very next day.

Not only did Rob fulfill the business end of the transaction with class, he's also a very cool person to talk to. We spent about 30 minutes or so on the phone talking about STI guns, firearms in general and some of the special offers that he has for customers. By signing up for an account on his website (free), one gets access to his newsletters about deals on bulk purchases of STI firearms, custom firearm runs, AR-15's and whatever else he gets going, which gives members access to discounted prices on some really quality firearms. From time to time, he also does custom runs of guns through STI, with the next one slated to be an STI Guardian with an alloy frame instead of the steel one that STI normally makes.

Not only did Talon Arms have the best price I could find at the time on the STI model I wanted, they also had the best price on the 126mm magazines I was after as well. All in all, it was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Talon Arms and/or Rob again.

www.talonarms.com

P.S. Talon Arms also deals in suppressors and has a killer threaded barrel option going for STI guns.