Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Biggest 3 Day PA Gun Show at the Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    The British Army regiment that screenname honours represents is a post-union unit.
    Apologies. I should have googled it before attempting humor.

(Montgomery County)

You would be surprized at the number of people who accuse me of flying a "British Flag" outside my home, even though I am a Londoner by birth. It appears that a very large number of people do not recognize the "Grand Union Flag" as a legitimate US flag. In fact, I think it could claim to be the first one, as it flew outside the First Continental Congress in 1775. Dave_n

Any dealers with night vision there?
    I talk jibberoush. pay attention.

(Lehigh County)

Yes there are dealers there with night vision. I know one dealer that usually has multiple pair there. He has usually two or three cases with night vision stuff in. Look for him selling ammo too.

I can't wait for this show. I think this show will be the best of the year.
    Last edited by pa123guns; November 27th, 2012 at 10:14 PM.

(Bucks County)

Get Loaded Shooting Supplies will be their with Powder and Primers for your reloading table. As it gets harder to pay for it reload it at a much better savings. Primers $29.50 a 1000 and powder is $5 off list price. Hurry we sell out fast. Look for our sign Get Loaded!!!!!!!!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Get Loaded View Post
    Get Loaded Shooting Supplies will be their with Powder and Primers for your reloading table. As it gets harder to pay for it reload it at a much better savings. Primers $29.50 a 1000 and powder is $5 off list price. Hurry we sell out fast. Look for our sign Get Loaded!!!!!!!!
    will you have any 308 Win reloading supplies, specifically some 175 gr bullets?

(Bucks County)

Yes we will have bullet heads instock. Specifically 308 depends on the order if we get them in. I will have a more up to date quanity in the next week or 2.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Get Loaded View Post
    A shout-out here for Get Loaded Shooting Supplies! David and his crew are really great people. I have dealt with him a number of times and he is a top-notch individual, a real stand up guy who cares about his customers. Too few of this type of business owner around!

Not sure if I will be able to make this show, but if I do I will be stopping by the Get Loaded table for sure.

Show is crowded? Perhaps, but you could literally drive an SUV down the isles. They were specifically set up that way to allow dealers easy access. Worked out well for some of the larger customers as well
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.

(Montgomery County)

I hope Bri's Guns is there. Bought a nice clean mosin 91/30 from him a few months ago and have my eye on an M44 or T53.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast