Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Montgomery County)

Default Invited to a neighborhood CeaseFirePa meeting

Hello All,

It has been a while since I have posted. Been busy trying to survive the economic downturn!

Today I received an e-mail via our neighborhood chain. It was an invitation to attend a CeaseFirePa meeting at a neighbors house.

Some Notes:
    1. I live in Radnor Twp.
    2. I think one other guy on the street owns a gun.
    3. I have seen Radnor Twp transition from a fairly conservative community to a full fledged Liberal Haven.
    4. I am an NRA member, gun collector and sport shooter.

So, the invitation states that the entire event is free, a speaker will talk and Mayor Nutter may attend.

I am fairly certain that I am going to RSVP, sit through the entire presentation and promptly make a fool of myself by stating my position on the 2nd Amendment. Perhaps I will even flash my NRA membership card, Concealed Carry Permit and the tattoo of the Colt on my ass (just kidding about the tattoo, but I may flash my ass on the way out).

With yesterdays election results people like my neighbors will start crawling out of the woodwork. They may feel empowered because their emperor was granted 4 more years. I for one will not remain silent. I will faceoff with my Liberal neighbors and protect my rights.

I will also make it Clear that if encounter a home invader (several daring burglaries in our neighborhood recently) to not come to my home and ask for aid. They can call 911 and wait for the Calvary.

Good Evening!

Default Re: Invited to a neighborhood CeaseFirePa meeting

Antis are very stubborn, they'll probably tell you to leave before you can spread some education and for good reason too, the higher ups know their views are flawed and wrong but they don't want their members to learn this because they'll lose more members and their cause will be even more hopeless than it is now
    Nra, SAF, NJ2AS, GOA member

(Susquehanna County)

Lots of luck! It never hurts to tell an anti the truth. 'specially if Nutter is there to hear it.

BTW it's cavalry, Calvary is were Christ was crucified.
    Last edited by Brick; November 8th, 2012 at 07:35 PM.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

I would go but keep mum about my own stance. That way you can gather more intelligence before they find you out.

(Monroe County)

You absolutely MUST get a video of it. It will be hilarious in a tragic sort of way.
    Everyone should have an AK-47

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman21 View Post
    You absolutely MUST get a video of it. It will be hilarious in a tragic sort of way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!!!

(Tioga County)

Attend with an evil black rifle slung over your shoulder.
    MikeP

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    Attend with an evil black rifle slung over your shoulder.
    Heck, simply open carry. Who knows? You may persuade one of these "antis" to come over to the rational side.

Quote Originally Posted by M1aFan View Post
    Hello All,

It has been a while since I have posted. Been busy trying to survive the economic downturn!

Today I received an e-mail via our neighborhood chain. It was an invitation to attend a CeaseFirePa meeting at a neighbors house.

Some Notes:
    1. I live in Radnor Twp.
    3. I have seen Radnor Twp transition from a fairly conservative community to a full fledged Liberal Haven.

So, the invitation states that the entire event is free, a speaker will talk and Mayor Nutter may attend.

I am fairly certain that I am going to RSVP, sit through the entire presentation and promptly make a fool of myself by stating my position on the 2nd Amendment. Perhaps I will even flash my NRA membership card, Concealed Carry Permit and the tattoo of the Colt on my ass (just kidding about the tattoo, but I may flash my ass on the way out).

With yesterdays election results people like my neighbors will start crawling out of the woodwork. They may feel empowered because their emperor was granted 4 more years. I for one will not remain silent. I will faceoff with my Liberal neighbors and protect my rights.

I will also make it Clear that if encounter a home invader (several daring burglaries in our neighborhood recently) to not come to my home and ask for aid. They can call 911 and wait for the Calvary.

Good Evening!

At the persons house? How about a OC party at yours? In the front yard, with signs. These are the times we need to band together and get more involved. Maybe a LTCF sign-up table.

p.s remember everything you say or type will be used against you in a court of law.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by M1aFan View Post
    Hello All,

Some Notes:
    1. I live in Radnor Twp.

Good Evening!
    Where and when is the meeting? I'm another Radnor guy - Wayne townie.
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast