Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Invited to a neighborhood CeaseFirePa meeting

Quote Originally Posted by lprgcFrank View Post
    Where and when is the meeting? I'm another Radnor guy - Wayne townie.
    Living in Wayne, too... When is this meeting? (Or have I missed it already?)

EDIT: I now see I missed it. Oh well.
    Last edited by volanova; December 10th, 2012 at 01:30 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

Label them domestic terrorists, NDAA them and then do the same to Bloomberg and his group, with the Brady Bunch thrown in for good measure as they constitute a threat to the 2A.
    OK, you can stop laughing now.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

(Washington County)

“We do not have discussion around the 2nd Amendment”. In other words arguing the 2nd is and has been a loser so we won’t waste our time on this.
    I think this is very telling. They have lost the legal battle (Heller) and are moving on to the "hearts and minds" approach... with feel good language. Just like the Progressives of old.. change the words, change the tone, accomplish the same thing.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    I think this is very telling. They have lost the legal battle (Heller) and are moving on to the "hearts and minds" approach... with feel good language. Just like the Progressives of old.. change the words, change the tone, accomplish the same thing.
    Well, boys and girls, let me know if a Pittsburgh meeting occurs. I'll go just to announce that I'm armed, they are safe, and I'm not spying, just getting informed. When asked to leave, I'll do so promptly. The laws in Pennsylvania regarding defiant trespass can get slippery.

I'm actually looking forward to this. Maybe old pasty faced, never been in the sunshine, Joe Grace will finally have a well deserved coronary. CeasFirePA will no doubt call him a victim of "gun violence". Those that know me well know I'm really ready to party with these dudes and dudettes--and free beer, too?
    WOP 2-The Original Spaghetti Western

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBrody View Post
    Ooooh sushi!
    No thanks, If I want mercury, I'll bite a thermometer.

But, all the laws that are needed regarding "illegal guns" e.g. illegally possessed guns are already on the books! At both state and federal levels. Has anyone ever seen the stats on the number of perjury charges brought against strawpurchasers by the feds? How about the number of convictions the feds have gotten on GCA '68 violations since 2007? Philadelphia has a much ballyhooed Strawpurchase Task Force in existance, how many arrests and how many convictions?

The Pennsylvania Crime Commission (I think that's what it's called) publishes an annual report that lists the all the activities of the criminal courts. The typical numbers on UFA convictions are unremarkable to put it kindly.

Grrrrrr these people piss me off!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    I do believe that you hit the nail on the head. These folks have a goal in mind and it is not Illegal Guns. It is Gun Control.

They use the phrase "Illegal Guns", because who can argue with that.

They say they are pleased with the 2nd Amed., until the bench gets more Liberal judges that reinterpret the 2nd. Then they will say they really are pleased with the 2nd.

I am telling you right now these folks are smart and financially able. Last night one CFPa family donated $14,000.00 to the CFPa PACT! Swear to GOD. Just wrote a check.

Ugh

(Adams County)

i have a problem with this one gun a month. being retired i don't have enough money to buy a gun every month.

Quote Originally Posted by M1aFan View Post
    I do believe that you hit the nail on the head. These folks have a goal in mind and it is not Illegal Guns. It is Gun Control.

They say they are pleased with the 2nd Amed., until the bench gets more Liberal judges that reinterpret the 2nd. Then they will say they really are pleased with the 2nd.

I am telling you right now these folks are smart and financially able. Last night one CFPa family donated $14,000.00 to the CFPa PACT! Swear to GOD. Just wrote a check.

Ugh
    Maybe their daughter will be the one some savage rapes when she does not have a gun to defend themselves. These liberal fabians will never get it until its too late.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by M1aFan View Post

I believe there is an argument, guns are not illegal. It is the person who commits an act, with a gun that is illegal. possession, assault, robbery, murder etc.

Their mantra "illegal guns" sounds like there is a pile of scary guns lying around ready to wreak havoc and they are fighting to stop it. It is misleading, IMHO. They hide their real agenda just like MAIG.

Nice work, this is an interesting thread.
    Politicians who fear the people seek to disarm them.

People who fear their government's intentions refuse to be disarmed.

(Washington County)

It starts at 1 gun a month. Then it goes to 1 every 3 months.... and then 1 pistol and 1 long gun a year.

The 10rd mag restrictions started as full on bans, and what we had to deal with for years was a compromise. But it set the mark for what was "high capacity" so much so that even we use the terminology.

We need to kick these people back to their Jim Crow past and keep them there, in the ash heap of history.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast