Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Anyone see any draco's for sale at their local gun shops?

Hey guys/gals. I'm looking to purchase a Draco soon and was wondering if anyone has seen them for sale at any gunshop in PA? It would be much easier to buy from a local gunshop then have it shipped from Gunbroker. If anyone knows of any leads, please let me know. Thanks

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Anyone see any draco's for sale at their local gun shops?

Not that it helps but my LGS Big buck in Wexford, Pa had one. I think it was priced at 650. I didn't really look into it more than that. Seen it there Friday waiting to do a transfer with a fellow PAFOA member.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Lycoming County)

No but my LGS never hae any AK,or those type guns..closest ive seen is a M4 type platform and they dont normally even have those..for me anything "tacticool" looking(meaning thats not a hunting rifle type) is mail order proposition or WAY,WAY overpriced(there is one guy thats known for carrying or having these types of guns its a out of the home type shop not a actuall store front type shop BUT he is WAY,WAY over priced...when I wanted a AK 74/47(was shopping for either) I found the WASR's and the base Center Fire systems AK74 to be my best deals to get my foot in the door...the WASR was around $425 or so the AK74 around $369 ...this local place could get me either for WASR=$575 or AK74=$475(yes same models just a lot more $$) so i found at least here in my area its pay at a minimum $150 over the internet price OR go mail order. Good luck!

(Bucks County)

Thanks. Yea it is tough trying to find one around here. I would like to get one off of a member on here, but hard to find anyone that wants to sell them. Everything on GB is around 600. Anything over that is a ripoff IMO. I guess I will keep trying. Thanks for the info guys.

(Chester County)

Targetmaster near me has them, but it's a bit of a hike for you since they're only a couple of miles from DE on Rt. 202. Also Century has changed a couple of things, and now they're calling it something other than Draco. So that might be why you're having trouble finding it. The new model has a different muzzle break, the safety has a bolt catch, and it seems they moved the rear sight back onto the receiver cover (which seems like an improvement), but still an AK pistol.

It seems here they're calling it the PAP M92PV. Hope this helps.

http://http://www.classicfirearms.co...-guns/papm92pv

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by silkworm View Post
    Targetmaster near me has them, but it's a bit of a hike for you since they're only a couple of miles from DE on Rt. 202. Also Century has changed a couple of things, and now they're calling it something other than Draco. So that might be why you're having trouble finding it. The new model has a different muzzle break, the safety has a bolt catch, and it seems they moved the rear sight back onto the receiver cover (which seems like an improvement), but still an AK pistol.

It seems here they're calling it the PAP M92PV. Hope this helps.

http://http://www.classicfirearms.co...-guns/papm92pv
    Targetmaster isn't too far. I'm used to driving to jersey city new jersey for work everyday, so not a problem. Do you recall the price of the draco off the top of your head?

(Chester County)

I think French Creek Outfitters has one. They're located in Phoenixville, PA.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Bucks County)

Just called targetmaster, they don't have any in stock.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by atm3535 View Post
    Just called targetmaster, they don't have any in stock.
    Well damn. They had one last time I was in there, although I gotta say it was about a month ago. I bought mine 2 years ago from there and paid around $450 after tax and transfer, although that was before pricing on AKs went through the roof. Now anything around $500-$550 seems average.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    Not that it helps but my LGS Big buck in Wexford, Pa had one. I think it was priced at 650. I didn't really look into it more than that. Seen it there Friday waiting to do a transfer with a fellow PAFOA member.
    funny that i built an AMD65 pistol on a homebent flat for total cost of about $75 in september 2004, the day after the ban expired.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast