I purchased a gun from Nate7667 (Bear Paw Arms) and could not be happier with my purchase. I paid for the gun sight unseen (except for pictures), and the condition ended up being better than I expected. There was a six month wait before I could receive the gun, because of the ATF approval process. Nate was very friendly throughout the entire transaction, always picked up my calls or returned them within a few hours. At times I felt like I was being a pest by calling so much, but he was always friendly and never seemed like he was in a rush to get me off the phone.

When it was finally approved, I drove five hours to their shop to pick it up, and brought my 3 year old daughter. Nate showed me everything about the gun and how to field strip it, while his business partner Dave kept my daughter entertained by giving her balloons and stickers. It felt like I was being treated like their number one customer.

Even after the transaction, Nate still picked up his phone and helped me with some questions I had about the gun.

I would not hesitate for a second to do business with them again, or to recommend them to someone else. It's just too bad they are so far away from me.

Thanks Bear Paw Arms!