Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Request to shoot some guns this weekend

Hope yall are having a good day. Of the two people who are likely to win this election, neither one makes me feel warm and toasty about our right to bear arms. So I'll probably be 'obtaining' something on national 'buy a gun day'.

I have one EBR and don't feel like I need more in that regard, but pistols are a different matter. I currently have 'nice' pistol in 9mm, and feel like I have trouble shooting it accurately. The problem is: I have no way to compare with other guns, to see if its that i'm a bad shooter, or if its the gun.

IN any case, I'd like to try and get that figured out this weekend.

So, I'm wondering: Is anyone who's 'good' with a pistol interested in shooting my gun and helping me determine if its the gun or me. Additionally, would you be interested in letting me shoot something like a Springfield XD or M&P?

Of course, I'd supply ammo, and there would be an extra box of 9mm in it for someone who helped.
    Cheers,

-David

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: Request to shoot some guns this weekend

Willing to drive to Lewistown Sunday? I'll be at the range for a Ruger Rimfire match.

Ok, so I totally would have been up to drive to Lewistown. Alas, some family were able to get back to the shore between my previous post and now, so I'm going down there to help clean things up this weekend. Thanks for the offer, though.
    Cheers,

-David

(Centre County)

sorry, i no longer own a M&P or XD. But you would have veen totally welcome to come along today when my wife and i are out and shoot my guns(1911, CZ, Kahr, Ruger)
    ofcourse, this post would have been helpful day ago...

But if you wanna meet up during the week sometime at Scotia, I'd be more then happy to let you try any of my weapons...
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Berks County)

If you're ever down near my area hit me up and I'd be glad to let you spend as much time as you want with my M&P9.

If it's not possible to get down this way check out some shops near you and see if they have rentals. Around here they charge +/- $10 per rental gun and they make you buy the ammo they have available in the shop (usually more expensive but not too bad).