Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Not too bad of an idea if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaII5 View Post
    If a teacher has a LTC in PA; and we have come to conclusion (since no one has ever been charged) that "other lawful purposes" would then allow that teacher to carry in the the school? (although I don't know if there is anything in the teachers contract that says they can't carry).
    I know WE might have come to that conclusion, but I don't know if the govt. has. Also, since PA is an "at will" state, any administration not in agreement could just fire the teacher for this; a teacher's tenure will likely not protect them in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by SGTUSArmy View Post
    Maybe I just grew up in the right cities or the East Coast is too liberalized. Most of my teachers looked forward to deer season. One took a few days off every year and went to Kansas to hunt pheasant. (the chiggers killed pheasant in central Oklahoma). I had another teacher that would help organize the annual Turkey Shoot. Of course, in Oklahoma it is still legal to have a rifle/shotgun in the gun rack of your pickup. (so long as it is unloaded.)
    Seems to me that much of the East Coast, especially the northern part, is very liberal.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Default Re: Not too bad of an idea if you ask me

Seems like maybe we should get rid of everything north of the mason dixon line. Go to something similiar to the Missouri compromise, where you yankees leave us good folk alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12