Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Options...

Default Options...

you SHOULD always look at your options in life. EVERY situation, tiny or gigantic... there are ALWAYS options. some times these options are never a good choice and can make it tough to pick the outcome or path...

i looked at my options today. not just any quick little glance, and it wasnt just today, but i took a good hard look at my "Options."

i decided today, that for the first time in 10 years (i turn 28 in early april,) i will vote. this is an option i have, so those of you who get upset when you hear about people not voting... deal with it. its great ot bee free and have this choice.

i not only chose to vote, but i decided who my first and second choice will be. i now need to look for a third, but i honestly dont see anyone out there worth voting for.

even though i never have voted in ANY election the past 10 years have worked out well for me. i didnt have a choice with Clinton in office as he was elected prior to me reaching voting age. i would have voted for Bush both terms had i voted.

i dont like a few things president Bush has done, but overal i think he did an ALRIGHT job. i think a better job could have been done in some areas and i think a worse job could have been done in others.

in the end my choice has been made, and my out of state packet is in the mail from Oregon.

out of my top two picks i would like to reverse them due to one issue. what i want and what the USA needs are not the same. if my second choice makes it to the final ballot then he will get my vote. after some research i decided my second personal choice would be better for the nation and still do me some good as a service member...

that is all... lol
    This Space For Rent

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Options...

I'm glad to see you are going to vote. I wish more people would.

I started voting because I didn't want people who drive cars like these deciding who our leaders should be:

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Luzerne County)

I myself am pround to say that i have voted in every election since I was 18.

i love the people who complain about this politician or that one. But when asked who the voted for they say "oh I don't vote"..
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Monroe County)

If you are going to vote, vote for your federal and state Representatives, senators, and local government officials. They are the ones who decide how government affects your life. Voting for a president is allowed to make you feel better. You do not decide who the president is, the electoral college decides, and they actually are not bound by any law that says they need to vote how their state voted.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    If you are going to vote, vote for your federal and state Representatives, senators, and local government officials. They are the ones who decide how government affects your life. Voting for a president is allowed to make you feel better. You do not decide who the president is, the electoral college decides, and they actually are not bound by any law that says they need to vote how their state voted.
    very true.

i will be voting in ALL elections from here on out.

althought i never voted in the past, i also stated that openly and openly said i had no right to complain about the president or any others in any office. i knew i didnt have a leg to stand on, and i as well laughed at the ones who didnt follow those belives
    This Space For Rent