Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default AR and AK Rental in the Greater Philadelphia or Leigh Valley Area.

I would like to rent a AR and or a AK at a local range in the KOP or Leigh Valley Area. Does anyone know somewhere I could rent AR, AK, or rifles in general.
    Thanks,
    Nick.
    I will die, You will die, we all will die, just not today Patton, Battle of the Bulge.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: AR and AK Rental in the Greater Philadelphia or Leigh Valley Area.

Claytons in Willow Grove, Classic pistol in Southampton, Targetmaster in Chadds Ford all rent firearms. You bring own ammo and you can shoot mine at Ridge and Valley in Coopersburg.

(Northampton County)

I think Heritage Guild in Easton has an AR and perhaps an AK to rent. Might be wrong but it's worth a call over there..

(Lehigh County)

I live in the Lehigh Valley, close to rt 100, I go to Guthsville Range, If you want, you can go with me one day. In ar's I have a 20" I use for long range, 9-24-50 scope on it. Also a 16" m4, holographic sight with a 3x multiplier on it and a 7.5" with a red dot on it. I do have 1 ak, I don't shoot that much, seems to small for me and I never got comfortable with it. If you want to get together one day and go shoot, let me know. We can go blast a few hundred rounds. Also have a few other rifles if you are interested. A few FAL's, Nagants etc...

(Montgomery County)

I'm not absolutely sure but I believe that at Claytons you have to purchase ammo from them with if you rent a firearm. Concerns about out of spec handloads, squbs, kabooms, etc..general liability stuff. It was the case for me when I rented a Kimber and brought all my nib magtech target ammo..