Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Kim Needs YOUR Help right NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    I can help sell tickets. Its a little over an hours drive from here so I would need to know when you open tomorrow. Are you open tomorrow?
    edit - i just checked and see you open at 11. What time do you need help ? from opening?
    Wow, if you can be there from 11-4, Ace's hours on Sundays, that would be wonderful. Ace is open on Veteran's Day, and your help will really be appreciated. Table and chair and a clean bathroom are at your disposal. You may want to bring a bottle of water, and a snack.

As I said in a prior post, this isn't selling, its simply getting customers attention and taking orders!
    WOP 2-The Original Spaghetti Western

(Allegheny County)

I was happy to be able to help today at Ace. My prayers are with Kim.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    I was happy to be able to help today at Ace. My prayers are with Kim.
    Thank you. Your generous gift of your time will certainly be rewarded in ways you may never imagine.
    WOP 2-The Original Spaghetti Western

(Allegheny County)

Update 12-12-2012

Kim has continuous cycle of going into hospital every 7 to 10 days to drain the build up of fluids that his liver can not process.

The good news is Kim is on the liver transplant list.

IF you are interested in how to become a liver donor or just on more updates to Kim’s health visit the web site

http://liverforkim.com/

Kim Needs YOUR Help right NOW!

Kim Stolfer is the Legislative Chairman for the Allegheny County Sportsmen’s League (ACSL), Chairman of Firearm Owners Against Crime (FOAC), Vice chairman of PA Sportsmen’s Association (PSA), Vice President Shooters Active in Firearms Education (S.A.F.E.) along with being a USMC combat veteran and Crew Chief of the last Marine helicopter to leave the American embassy in Saigon at the end of Vietnam war.

As many of you know Kim Stolfer has been very active in the defense of PA hunters and gun owner’s rights in the political arena for over 25 years.

Kim made a lifelong commitment when he took his oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign AND domestic. He dedicated untold thousands of hours to fight against infringements to our Constitutional rights as an unpaid volunteer, especially when anti-gun politicians attacked your rights.

Kim now needs your help. Kim is very ill right now.

Kim’s health is suffering as his liver is failing; the medical treatments expenses are exceeding the insurance coverage.

Times are tough for some, send what you can to
    Liver for Kim Fund
    P.O. Box 326
    Clinton, PA 15026
    Make checks / money orders payable to “Liver for Kim Fund”.

Here is electronic place to make on-line donations

IF you appreciate Kim’s sacrifice and dedication to the cause of Freedom, any contribution will help defray the cost of Kim’s care. In addition to whatever else you do PLEASE include Kim in your prayers as this is where his fate now rests in God’s hands to recover. THANKS in advance for your generous support to Kim’s greatest battle, the fight for his life.

Out of respect for Kim condition, Any inquires about Kim’s health should be sent here: pf1321@zoominternet.net

Additionally Kim has been overwhelming by the outpouring of support by many of you

Personal note : An Update from Kim
    First I would like to thank all of you for your kindness, generosity, and wonderful words of support. I have been overwhelmed with all that you have done to help me through this incredibly trying time in my life! I wish there was a way that I could reach out to each one of you to express my gratitude but, alas, I have neither the strength nor stamina at this point to be able to personally thank each one of you.

Over the last two years you may have noticed that changes were taking part in my personal health that has continued to accelerate. Testing has confirmed that my only solution to this problem is a transplant for my liver. Over the last six months my friends and family have grown increasingly alarmed at the changes taking place in my personal health. Between the doctors and my friends and family I had to reevaluate and re-examine my priorities and to fixate on restoring my health. Quite frankly I am emotionally overwhelmed at the self-sacrifice and dedication to helping me through this ordeal!

Thus far I have been in and out of the hospital four times in the last two months and during that period of time the hospital has taken out of my body 73 bags of fluid (each bag being one liter) in my abdomen alone. The medications have been changed fast and frequently to adapt to my changes in my health. This condition is the most difficult thing I have ever encountered in my life. This is a 24/7-day in and day out-that affects every aspect of your life.

In closing I want to thank you all again! I want to thank in particular my wife Michelle and Paul Fedorka (at the risk of leaving out by name so many wonderful friends and family) for their selfless devotion to every aspect of my life and finding a solution to my medical problems.

God bless you all and please know that your support and generosity of spirit are with me always and it keeps me going every minute of every day!
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Butler County)

I cannot donate again at this time but I thought he could use a bump.

(Allegheny County)

Please keep Kim Stolfer in your prayers today

with

A prayer for a Patriot on April 19, 2013

see Paul's message below

Subject: Today is the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    To: pf1321@zoominternet.net
    Date: Friday, April 19, 2013, 1:10 PM

Hi Everybody

It has been a long wait but at 1:00 pm today surgery started. Kim is receiving a new liver from a

39 year old man from West Virginia . Pray for Kim, the doctors and the family of the donor.

Surgery should take 5 to 8 hours. The doctors said the condition of the liver was pristine.

I will try to let you all know when I get home tonight.

Paul W. Fedorka

President

Shooters Active in Firearms Education (S.A.F.E.)

Head Training Counselor

Head Instructor

Chief Range Safety Officer
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

Great news! Praying ...
    Cogito, ergo armatus sum.

That is good news!! Prayers sent and wishing the best for Kim and his family. God Bless.

(Allegheny County)

Wow Wonderful news and how befitting on Patriots Day! Prayers for all.

(Allegheny County)

Glad to hear the good news, prayers sent.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast