Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Kim Needs YOUR Help right NOW!

Besides Jim Quinn talking about Kim on the air, Quinn also sent a very generous donation by snail mail.

Kim’s past history of interacting with Quinn and his family was not forgotten, much like Kim has done with numerous other people as well, when they needed help or guidance over the years.

THANK YOU to all that have given with your generous donations to help Kim out, right now the total amount from snail mail checks exceeds the electronic amount.

Thanks to your generous donations, this will help put a dent on Kim’s medical bills and health care needs

Keep those prayers coming, Kim is not out of harms way yet!

God Bless all of you for your well wishes
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Allegheny County)

BUMP FOR KIM!!!!
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Montgomery County)

I'm auctioning a 6" SS Ruger Security Six to benefit Kim. If you (or someone you know) have a hankering to help Kim and have another toy then this might be your chance. http://forum.pafoa.org/firearms-6/18...ml#post2166111

I went this route for SFN's kids and it worked out well so I though I'd give it a whirl to help Kim.
    Keep perspective, recognize the good in your enemies and the bad in your friends.
    "--you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein, Revolt in 2100

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by -JD- View Post
    I'm auctioning a 6" SS Ruger Security Six to benefit Kim. If you (or someone you know) have a hankering to help Kim and have another toy then this might be your chance. http://forum.pafoa.org/firearms-6/18...ml#post2166111

I went this route for SFN's kids and it worked out well so I though I'd give it a whirl to help Kim.
    Those of us that have worked around him really appreciate teh outpouring of support. Thank you everyone!

(Rep inbound!)

(Allegheny County)

Kim has often remarked, "I only need 8 hours of your TIME each YEAR." Not much to ask, is it? Now I'm asking, in addition to that 8 hours, bust out your wallet and give until it hurts. Kim has done so much for so many years, and he's not only a Patriot, a Marine, a devoted husband, father, and grandfather, but he is my friend, and your's too! I'm 63, and I'm told I'm too old to donate body parts. I also have a stash I keep for gun bashes, guns, and fun. I hope I see you all at the Gun Bash today at Washington County Fairgrounds. Doors open at 3. If you don't have a ticket, we'll sell you one at the door for 15 bucks that will get you eat and drinks, a shot at the door prize, and all the side raffles, and the Veterans Tribute rifle (a free ticket for Vets). Drop what you can in the bucket for Kim.

I've been very blessed in my old age, and I'll be dropping a few bucks in the bucket. So will RisenPhoenix. Can I count on your generosity?
    WOP 2-The Original Spaghetti Western

(Washington County)

We had a lot of generous folks at the gunbash, thank you again for your support of FOAC and Kim!

(Montgomery County)

I regret I do not know Kim as well as many of you here. I had the pleasure of corresponding with Kim from time to time to try to help out his effort in what small way I could. I always found him to be pleasant and professional, and a true believer and tireless fighter in defending our rights and freedoms. If more were like him we would all be better off and the state of our freedoms would be far more secure. I am donating to him what I can, and praying for his recovery. God bless you Kim.

(Allegheny County)

BUMP FOR KIM!!!
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    BUMP FOR KIM!!!
    and back to the top we go, keep the donations coming
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Allegheny County)

Ace Sporting Goods is raffling off two Smith&Wesson Ar-15's with all money going to help Kim. The guns were donated by Ace so every penny of the Raffle Goes to Kim!!!!

the guns are:

S&W M&P15-22
    &
    S&W M&P15 Sport

the Drawing will be December 2nd 2012

each gun is drawn seprately so you have 2 chances to win for each ticket.

price per ticket is:

1 Ticket for $2
    3 Tickets for $5
    10 Tickets for $10

these are the bicg roll of tickets with one you fill out and you keep the other one.

drop me a message or call the store for more details

anyone who would like to come down to Ace and sell tickets is more than welcome!!!!

Chris
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast