Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Keystone Rod and Gun

Anyone a member? how is it?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Keystone Rod and Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Anyone a member? how is it?
    Got me interested... looking forward to a response.

(Northampton County)

I'm a member of Keystone. Nice club, clean and safe. They offer indoor archery, a pistol league, trap, and they stock pheasants. They have a web site that tells you all about it.

(Northampton County)

I'm a new member there since Oct. I have not had a chance to utilize all the club has to offer but the people are nice and the rates extremely low.

(Northampton County)

Do you need to know a current member in order to join?

(Northampton County)

Would love to join, I live about 25 seconds from here, but noone is every there. Any of info is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

(Northampton County)

Come one! Any info

(Northampton County)

I've been a member for 2 years. I had a friend sponsor me. They have social night every Monday I think from 6 to 8. Might show up one night and ask questions. $40 for the first year and $30 each year after that, renewing every February. Family memberships for $75.

The rifle range targets are set up roughly every 25 yards out to 100 and the pistol range is about 15, 30 and 50 feet. I don't go very often, but when I do it is usually me and whoever I bring. Every once in a while there will be someone else there as well.

Stuart

(Northampton County)

Thanks for the info, I was actually able to get a membership there last year. I did not need a sponsor though. I like it there, the ranges aren't bad, and only once have I ever seen anyone else there.

It's really convenient since I actually live in Bath, but as an alternative, I'm also a member of Alburtis, ranges are about the same as keystone with the exception of the handgun range, (it's just a little longer than keystone) and it's nice that they have the clubhouse.

One of the great things about Keystone, is children under 16 are only 5 dollars, and you are allowed to have guests for 5 dollars each, although I am unsure of how many guests you can actually have there at once. This is something Alburtis doesn't even come close to having. As they do not allow guests and children cannot have a membership there. They only fall under the family membership which doesn't help (me particularly) because I take my nephew shooting. Now in there defense hope is not all lost, there is a way. But very inconvenient and more costly than desirable.

Sorry for the long response lol. I would def recommend Keystone to everyone though.

If I can get enough people, I want to try to host like a veteran shoot or something, but would be open to everyone of course.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

(Northampton County)

Ghost

You can have up to 3 guests per day.

I would love to come out and shoot some time. My job makes scheduling anything more than about a month out difficult tho. I have tried to also get out in the spring and help out with the maintenence but it seems like I am always on a trip.

I just started to take my kids to the range right around the Newtown mess. Now we only go once in a while as I have been conserving my .22LR since I can't seem to find any locally (for a reasonable price). I got a email from Midway USA today that they had some Blazer in for about $21 for 500 but it was sold out by the time I got the message. And that was only about 4 hours after it had been sent.

I live in Lower Nazareth close to the 191 - Newberg Rd intersection. Only about 10 minutes away. Let me know if you want to get together and sling some lead..

Stuart