Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Butler County)

Default Re: In the market for two gun belts and I need your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimfire View Post
    I bought two 1 1/2 inch belts (one black and one brown) at Tractor Supply for $9.99 each. When I got home I saw they were made in China, they are nice belts for the price but if i'd seen the Made in China stamp i would have paseed.

Has anyone bought from Lut's Leather in Beaver County? On their WEB site the belts look pretty good.

John
    Ive been in their shop to look for boots, the selection wasnt what i hoped for. but they have a ton of belts there and are very helpful.
    PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by radnor View Post
    I've purchased a belt from Hanks Clothing. An Amish made belt. VERY happy with it. http://www.hanksclothing.com/amish_belts_ccw.html
    That belt looks pretty nice for the price. I might have to check one out.

Look here, http://www.crossbreedseconds.com/
    I got a Mini-Tuck and my belt from seconds, at damn near half off. Very pleased. Its stuff people sent back for whatever reason and is now available at a discount. Click on belts at the top of the page, will take you right to it. For what its worth, I've heard people say the Crossbreed belts are better than Beltman's and, if you can get one for $40, shit.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by brownman View Post
    Look here, http://www.crossbreedseconds.com/
    I got a Mini-Tuck and my belt from seconds, at damn near half off. Very pleased. Its stuff people sent back for whatever reason and is now available at a discount. Click on belts at the top of the page, will take you right to it. For what its worth, I've heard people say the Crossbreed belts are better than Beltman's and, if you can get one for $40, shit.
    Yeah I have been on that site before. I like the prices but I wish I could see the belts. I don't know if they are gun belts or dress belts if they have the weave or velcro. Plus they want you to send cash which is kind of weird. I would definitely buy one if I could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryD1130 View Post
    Yeah I have been on that site before. I like the prices but I wish I could see the belts. I don't know if they are gun belts or dress belts if they have the weave or velcro. Plus they want you to send cash which is kind of weird. I would definitely buy one if I could see it.
    Look at the regular site to figure out what you want, then get it off Seconds. Not sure what you mean about not knowing if its a dress belt, gun belt, velcro/no velcro?? Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Theyre all regular gun belts, either black or brown (that are currently available in the pic of the page above). If they have velcro, it'll say it in the velcro column. As well as basket weave, if it doesnt say it in the basket weave column, doesnt have it. Same goes for dress belt or instructors belt, that would be under the description column. There are none currently available.

If your scared about sending cash, thats on you. I've done it twice from their site, totaling right around $100+/- and a few times with guys on the classifieds here at PAFOA. If youre that worried about it, go to the post office and get insurance on it. They require cash because theyve been burned with bad checks and fake money orders, so they say. I suspect sticking it to the man has a little something to do with it too

ETA, this site IS put on by Crossbreed, not some random discount shack. Buy with confidence. Like I said, its stuff people returned and rather than just throw it away, theyd rather offer it at a discount and make a couple bucks on it.
    Last edited by brownman; October 5th, 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12