I don't know if a thread like this exists... I tried to search but wasn't getting much except for a thread on the Whitehall mall and one on LV mall(which was vague). (I searched the LV county to start)

So besides the common places we all know like courthouses, schools, etc... what are the other places in your county that signage, rules, or whatever prohibit carrying a weapon? Anytime there is a thread on a forum about someone asking if they can carry somewhere, someone makes the statement that its our job to know the law and rules of that establishment. I have no issue with that statement but finding it out is another story. How many people say not at the LV mall, but yet signage is damn near impossible to find... so how can we do our part to know when getting info is so unclear? I know I don't want to be on the receiving end of a lawyer because of someone elses poor signage. Poor signage is still signage and a large private company can afford a more shystery lawyer then I can.

Again.. unless I couldn't find a thread like this that already exists.. would it be smart if we tried listing places we know of that do have rules against it. I would even go as far as considering a short blurb about it.. example:

Whitehall mall - No - signage prohibits all weapons
LV Mall - Vague rules, may be asked to leave
Promenade Shops - no, sign posted
Store X - No sign, approached when OC, CC ok

These are just examples and are not to be fact but if you get my drift it might help those on here know before we go. Heck I hope someone chimes in with better wording to use for examples.

I know I'm knew to this forum and I'm not trying to force a 'sticky' or anything, but I have been a member of other types of forums for years and instead of searching for every type of thing separately, some forums consolidate info like that into one thread, even if its not a 'Sticky', its still there to direct people to it. And each time someone posts a new place, or updates info, it gets added to the first post... keeps people from having to read every post - just the first.

Good idea? No? Yes? Maybe? Just keep searching for places individually?