FUNDAMENTALS OF DEFENSIVE PISTOL

Nothing can prevent you from an encounter with someone who wants to do serious bodily harm to you, however, being trained to properly deal with a situation can mean the difference between life and death.

Fundamentals of Defensive Pistol is a three hour course designed for those who are new to firearms and also the experienced shooters who are interested in learning to use a handgun for personal defense. This course will introduce you to the fundamentals of defensive pistol in a non-intimidating and fun atmosphere! Fundamentals of Defensive Pistol takes place at a live fire range where you will acquire the essential skills in a safe and supportive environment. You will learn gun safety, marksmanship, gun-handling and the self defense mindset. You will receive personal attention, and the opportunity to practice your skills through a variety of drills. You will transform your firearm into a useful and effective tool for self protection! At the conclusion of this class you will be both comfortable with, and confident in the use of a firearm for personal protection.

In this 3-hour class we will explore the following topics:

The Self Defense Mindset
Gun-handling for Self Defense
Firearm Safety in the Home and On The Range
Firearm and Gear Selection
Proper Stance and Grip
Fundamentals of Self Defense Accuracy
Standard Response and Non Standard Response
Post Engagement Procedures

Equipment Requirements:

Firearm in a 9mm caliber or greater
Minimum of two magazines
Eye and ear protection
150 rounds of ammunition in the correct caliber for your firearm

*Firearm, ammunition and safety gear can be provided at an additional fee. Please contact me to discuss.

Date: October 28, 2012

Time: 10:00AM - 1:00PM

Tuition Cost: $125 payable in cash, check or paypal

Ammo / Gun: $40 if needed.

Feel free to email me firearmtraining101@gmail.com or call me at 412-915-6022 to sign up.