Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Thumbs up surplus city feasterville pa

I had to post this. TANNERS is a shop that will not drop sales tax and charges 10 bucks for a pic these guys split the tax and didnt even charge me for the picd. My second buy was even better got a like new M&P sheild with an hogue grip which is sweet. Paid 390 out the door with a uncle mike iwb holster. These guys are awesome they called me twice at home and twice on my cell i was out walking the dogs. I have gotten a lot of good info from here the guys are knowlegeable frienldy and will not force you into a purchase you are not comfortable. While i was making my purchase a gentlemen brought in a couple of rifles. One they told him was worthless they all looked in rough shape. They only one i was sure of was a m1 he didnt sell it he really didnt want to part with it. They gave him three. I wouldnt have paid him a hundred for all three. And didnt ask for thr cases he gave them anyway. There selection of 1911s is pretty good with reasonable prices. Cash is king with them. I really cant stress enough how pleased i am they got my future buisness for sure.

(Montgomery County)

Thumbs up Re: surplus city feasterville pa

Adress is 302 bustleton ave fwasterville pa 19053
    Phone number 2153647130

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: surplus city feasterville pa

I have been there a few time...cool guys but I never found their prices to be any good. I could have gotten a new Shield from them but they wanted 450.

The store is also always full of cigarette smoke/odor

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by k5blazerobsession View Post
    I had to post this. TANNERS is a shop that will not drop sales tax and charges 10 bucks for a pic these guys split the tax and didnt even charge me for the picd. My second buy was even better got a like new M&P sheild with an hogue grip which is sweet. Paid 390 out the door with a uncle mike iwb holster. These guys are awesome they called me twice at home and twice on my cell i was out walking the dogs. I have gotten a lot of good info from here the guys are knowlegeable frienldy and will not force you into a purchase you are not comfortable. While i was making my purchase a gentlemen brought in a couple of rifles. One they told him was worthless they all looked in rough shape. They only one i was sure of was a m1 he didnt sell it he really didnt want to part with it. They gave him three. I wouldnt have paid him a hundred for all three. And didnt ask for thr cases he gave them anyway. There selection of 1911s is pretty good with reasonable prices. Cash is king with them. I really cant stress enough how pleased i am they got my future buisness for sure.
    That is great. Glad you found a shop to call your "own". Its a good feeling. I know it well. SC doesn't happen to be mine, but thats ok. To each his own. Glad you had a good experience. Gun shops across the board have come a long way in the customer service dept in the last few decades.

(Montgomery County)

Thumbs up Re: surplus city feasterville pa

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    I have been there a few time...cool guys but I never found their prices to be any good. I could have gotten a new Shield from them but they wanted 450.

The store is also always full of cigarette smoke/odor

450 for a shield right now is good other shops are asking five plus. gunbroker they are selling 550 before shipping and transfer. i watch someone bid a used one to 535.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by k5blazerobsession View Post
    450 for a shield right now is good other shops are asking five plus. gunbroker they are selling 550 before shipping and transfer. i watch someone bid a used one to 535.
    This was back when the first came out. And my pont was the the op what it for a great price

(Montgomery County)

So I went to Surplus City about 2 weeks ago for something unrelated. Anyways, they had NPAP U/F's for $550. Didn't have the funds at the time. Today I did.

Called Surplus City today and ask very specifically about "Century Yugo NPAP Underfolders".

I recognize the voice of the 50 +/- Italian stereotype guy, who I think may be the owner. "Yea, we got a bunch." Again clarify the underfolder and ask the cash, out the door price. "All together, $478."

What?! I'm on my way!

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Drive 45 minutes in traffic. When I walk in, there's a small crowd and a makeshift line, which I get in. Employees grabbing people at random. I don't make a big deal. The guy I spoke to on the phone calls me over and asks what I need and I say "I called about a Yugo NPAP underfolder." He says "Yea, in that box there. Yup, any of those three."

I bring all three to the counter so I can check for the nicest rifle and he basically scolds me because "it's too busy in here for all that on the counter. Just bring one. We'll check it over when we're done the paperwork." OK, I'll play the game. Worst case scenario, I choose another rifle of the model I want and pay for that one instead.

He does the forms, yada yada, 10 minutes, opens the box. It's a poly M70. He's all happy with this shit eating grin, "nice, eh?" I say "Yea sure, for an M70 but I want an underfolder." He says "Nah, you said m70" to which I replied "Nah, the guy who was taken ahead of me asked for an M70" while I point down the counter to that customer. He then tells me he doesn't have ANY underfolders. Grab my ID back, tell the dude he needs better customer service as hes trying to explain it was another employee, not him, who answered the phone.

While he might have been genuinely trying to apologize, which I don't think he was, fuck him. He lied about taking the call and wasted 2 hours roundtrip of my time, gas and tolls instead of taking an extra 10 seconds on the initial phone call to listen and another 1 second in person to listen that I again asked for an underfolder to apologize, before being an asshole. I'm ordering from Atlantic right now. No wonder online dominates so many retail markets.

(Bucks County)

Yep. Been that, done there.

(Philadelphia County)

+1 for surplus city, was there today and got a good deal on 40 s&w and 38/38 +p ammo for my range time tonight... btw, first time shooting the LCR i just bought (357 model) - F$%K yeah, i love this thing, great groupings at 7 and 12 yds one- and dual- handed.

(Chester County)

+1 prices seem very reasonable and they have great deals/specials (they post them on facebook)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast