Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: surplus city feasterville pa

Eve though they are far away for me I always give this shop a call when looking for something. Picked up a police trade in glock-17 today in great shape.

(Berks County)

Great deal on an AES-10B with folding stock this week. My new favorite gun store.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

(Montgomery County)

I was at surplus city this morning. First time I visit the show in 15 years - I have to say it was worth the 45 min drive. Good prices, decent selection. It was nice change to see pistols and rifles priced fairly. Half the shops I walk into I look at the used selection and find I can usually find it cheaper new on the internet. I prefer to keep purchases local when reasonably priced. I will stopping back at surplus city and recommend the shop to anyone looking for used guns. Oh and the guys working were nice and helpful. Worth the drive.

(Philadelphia County)

Stopped in there for the first time yesterday and came out with a $150 police trade Remington 870. The shop has excellent prices and I was in and out in 20 minutes.

(Bucks County)

I live close to Surplus City and stop in at least once a week since they always seem to have police trade ins. As another poster said, cash is king. You can make some good deals if you catch them at the right time.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by k5blazerobsession View Post
    I had to post this. TANNERS is a shop that will not drop sales tax and charges 10 bucks for a pic these guys split the tax and didnt even charge me for the picd. My second buy was even better got a like new M&P sheild with an hogue grip which is sweet. Paid 390 out the door with a uncle mike iwb holster. These guys are awesome they called me twice at home and twice on my cell i was out walking the dogs. I have gotten a lot of good info from here the guys are knowlegeable frienldy and will not force you into a purchase you are not comfortable. While i was making my purchase a gentlemen brought in a couple of rifles. One they told him was worthless they all looked in rough shape. They only one i was sure of was a m1 he didnt sell it he really didnt want to part with it. They gave him three. I wouldnt have paid him a hundred for all three. And didnt ask for thr cases he gave them anyway. There selection of 1911s is pretty good with reasonable prices. Cash is king with them. I really cant stress enough how pleased i am they got my future buisness for sure.
    I like surplus city and I'm not downing them or anything but in my experience the prices at tanners are generally cheap enough across the board to more then make up for the 10 bucks

Just call both and factor in the ten bucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12