Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G/F's LTCF

(Bucks County)

Default Re: G/F's LTCF

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    This sentence is ambiguous as it can mean you told your GF that she was going to do something, rather than she can now do something because of ...

Lighten up and stop telling people they are makings asses out of themselves.
    What's unambiguous is that you're behaving like a horse's arse determined to crap all over a nice, good-news thread by putting your dumbass personal spin on it in order to make up for some personal shortcomings by diminishing others.

You're part of what screws this space up and causes perfectly decent folks to give the PAFOA the kiss-off.

People like you shit on other people's heads and then tell them "lighten up."

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by gascolator View Post
    What's unambiguous is that you're behaving like a horse's arse determined to crap all over a nice, good-news thread by putting your dumbass personal spin on it in order to make up for some personal shortcomings by diminishing others.

You're part of what screws this space up and causes perfectly decent folks to give the PAFOA the kiss-off.

I gave you +rep for your first post. I now regret it.

I see one post from Gun in this thread, in which he explains that your phrasing was ambiguous (it was) and told you to lighten up (you should).

For that you tell him he's "shit[ting] on other people's heads".

I think that does far more to cause "perfectly decent folks to give the PAFOA the kiss-off" than any of the comments you're unhappy about.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Northampton County)

Thumbs down Re: G/F's LTCF

Quote Originally Posted by gascolator View Post

+1000 I could not agree more. Someone is just trying to be positive and he gets the third degree and picked apart. Lighten up !

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyRocco View Post
    +1000 I could not agree more. Someone is just trying to be positive and he gets the third degree and picked apart. Lighten up !
    The picking apart started well before I arrived, and was not neutralized, but was attacked contemptuously. I gave an opinion with an argument, then told I was shitting on heads. So another attack.

BTW, it is fantastic gascolator's GF applied and received her LTCF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123