Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default J & E Guns Closed due to fire.

Just wanted to let you guys on here know that we will be closed until further notice due to the fire over the weekend. We suffered alot of smoke and water damage to the store and it appears we will not operate from that location again.
    Thanks
    Eric
    J & E Guns Inc
    J & E Guns Inc

(York County)

Default Re: J & E Guns Closed due to fire.

Over the last few years it absolutly breaks my heart that all the beautiful buildings in my home town have been destroyed. I have not had a chance to visit your store but when you re-open please let us all know and I promise to make the trip up 322 to buy something.....................hang in there.............................Dave Lyons

(Centre County)

Exclamation Re: J & E Guns Closed due to fire.

Wish you guys the best of luck and please post something if/when your new location opens up. Thanks.
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

(Centre County)

Hopefully you get a shop opened back up. The day that fire happened I was in earlier and bought 2 pmags.

(Philadelphia County)

It really is a shame...you were down hill so all that water just came flooding in. Even the court house building below was damaged. I hope you can reopen somewhere though being that this is really the only gun shop in the State College area. Who knows maybe you could even move into State College open a gun shop/shooting range and make a killing off of the students that would love to go out and shoot it up. I know I wish there had been a shooting range there when I was a student.

(Centre County)

I am not trying to take this thread off topic, but...I had put money down on a firearm from J&E, and in light of the recent happenings there, I am not sure what to do. I have tried contacting them on here, but no reply. They still have the money I gave them, and I do not have the firearm I ordered. I do still have a receipt. I am not trying to 'pile on' so-to-speak on someone who is down, but it wasn't a small sum of money either. Any advice? I will probably post this in other places on this forum.
    Thanks for the help

(Centre County)

I was in the same situation and received my money back through a check in the mail after contacting them. On their site there is an email address for their sales person. I emailed them explaining and after a couple days I was contacted back and a week later I received my money back. The sales email is jeguns@comcast.net

(Centre County)

Thank you for the response. I have contacted them on here, just waiting for a reply. If i don't get one, ill shoot them an email.

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

At the OSC Centre Hall Gun Show yesterday, the J&E booth had a sign proclaiming its re-opening somewhere on Benner Pike. I didn't have anything with me to write down the address. Nor did I get a chance to ask about when it will be re-opening since the guys there were occupied talking to other show-goers. Can anyone in the know fill us in on the location and timing of the grand re-opening? This is a great piece of news for those of us in the State College area.

(Centre County)

The addy is 125 Rockrimmon Drive, Bellefonte, PA. It is the last left before the Hot Dog House coming down Benner Pike from State College. Beware--the sign for the road is so far back from the intersection I don't think it is even possible to see it coming from Bellefonte. I think they are having a soft opening in a week or two with a grand opening next month--just have to watch for signs til then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast