Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Sinking Spring/Wernersville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Gay and in the NRA

Not surprised myself. There are a few gay members here. It has been a few months since I have posted so I do not know if any of them are also still active members on the forums, but they are around.

At any rate, I have found that most of the people I know do not care about sexuality. My thoughts are this, if SHTF I am less concerned about whether or not your sexual orientation is different than mine and more concerned with how much spare ammo you carry.

Now about that NRA thing...
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - JOHN ADAMS, 2nd President of the United States of America

be proud of both

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoblack172 View Post
    1*Cor. 6:9-11: “Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men .*.*. will inherit God’s kingdom.

If you're gay keep it to yourself

Since you've deemed it necessary to exhort the rabble, then I say turnabout is fair play.

Consider the words of my missionary friend Crazy Tommy, "If it weren't for Christians... There'd be more of em."

Meditate.

(Lawrence County)

First off, I'm a Christian. That being said I am in no place to judge ANYONE!!
    That's GOD'S job. If we are going to throw out Bible quotes how about "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone". Sin is sin,and wrong is wrong. We all sin & we all make mistakes. Am I gay ? No. Do I sin Yes. End of story.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by warpath9809 View Post
    First off, I'm a Christian. That being said I am in no place to judge ANYONE!!
    That's GOD'S job. If we are going to throw out Bible quotes how about "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone". Sin is sin,and wrong is wrong. We all sin & we all make mistakes. Am I gay ? No. Do I sin Yes. End of story.
    It's OK, we've all mixed plaids at one time or another. What's important is that we learn from our transgressions.
    Fortune fingers the fearless

1*Cor. 6:9-11: “Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men .*.*. will inherit God’s kingdom.

If you're gay keep it to yourself
    You eat bacon or any pork products? How about have food on a surface that touched pork at some point in the past? How about shellfish? Ever wear clothes made of more than one cloth?

Bad news bro, your breaking the Bible. Have fun in hell.
    Repeal the 17th Amendment

(York County)

I live my life by the bible and it speaks against homosexuality several times. Remember sodom and gommorah? They were destroyed because of it. Eating pork and shellfish was an old jewish law because they were unclean animals. We don't give animals as sacrifices anymore do we? I cannot believe how acceptable disgusting things have become. I do not support gay rights and I don't protest against them either, it is simply my faith. If you don't share it that is ok just don't tell me im going to your twisted belief in a burning tortuous hell because of it.

(Lawrence County)

We aren't saying that. We are merely saying you think more about gay sex than gay people do. By all means, stand behind your beliefs. I'm pro-choice. You don't shove your "gays are bad" down my throat, and I won't offer free abortions on your front lawn...

-Chaz
    I like guns... And boobs...

I live my life by the bible
    Sounds more like you pick and choose which parts of the bible to use in telling others how to live.

Matthew 7:3-5

(Philadelphia County)

I live my life by the bible and it speaks against homosexuality several times. Remember sodom and gommorah? They were destroyed because of it. Eating pork and shellfish was an old jewish law because they were unclean animals. We don't give animals as sacrifices anymore do we? I cannot believe how acceptable disgusting things have become. I do not support gay rights and I don't protest against them either, it is simply my faith. If you don't share it that is ok just don't tell me im going to your twisted belief in a burning tortuous hell because of it.

Yeah you're not doing much to make gays not be gay.

Just sayin'.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast