Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Gay and in the NRA

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoblack172 View Post
    1*Cor. 6:9-11: “Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men .*.*. will inherit God’s kingdom.

If you're gay keep it to yourself
    Written in the (translated) Old Testament of the KJV, which itself is a tome that was paid-for by King James I of Scotland and VI of England, who himself was a fairly open bisexual in his day.

It was said in the post-Elizabethan period when King James was given the throne of England in deference to his mother's claim (Queen Mary of Scots) due to Queen Elizabeth I having no issue to continue the Tudor Dynasty, "In Elizabeth, England had a king, and in James, now has a queen!"

I am not an atheist, but I am not naive enough to believe that this one feature of my life is so foul and odious that God does not love me; since Jesus had little to say on the subject; only the early Hebrews.

It didn't even make it to a Commandant.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    I think that's awesome, we need more people from the Gay and Lesbian community to get into the shooting sports. Especially since we have a lot of insecure, gay bashers around. On a side note not everyone with Christian believes are gay bashers. I come from a strongly Catholic family and I was raised to respect folks even if they're not heterosexual.

On a side note you look too butch to be gay, you have a bad "Larry the Cable Guy" thing going on. Get er done....
    I don't get bashed.

Ever.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    I don't get bashed.

Ever.
    Well obviously but I am sure many others in the gay community aren't afforded the same luxury, that's why it's a shame many of them lean towards the liberal side of the political spectrum....

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman21 View Post
    I love it when people here speak of individual liberty, yet attempt to force their bigoted beliefs on others. Looks like I'm not the only one to neg rep you for that one.
    Nope. I handed out a little, too.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Well obviously but I am sure many others in the gay community aren't afforded the same luxury, that's why it's a shame many of them lean towards the liberal side of the political spectrum....
    Can't really blame them. The "liberal" end of the spectrum speaks to and fight for gay rights/equality. It's much more a shame that the Republican/Conservative end of the political spectrum seems not to be able to get over the "behind the bedroom door is no one's business" thing.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mythaeus View Post
    Can't really blame them. The "liberal" end of the spectrum speaks to and fight for gay rights/equality. It's much more a shame that the Republican/Conservative end of the political spectrum seems not to be able to get over the "behind the bedroom door is no one's business" thing.

Al
    Or think that seperation of church and state should only go one way...

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by mythaeus View Post

Al
    True but nothing stops them from being a moderate either.

(Monroe County)

NRA?

You were doing so well up to that point.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoblack172 View Post
    1*Cor. 6:9-11: “Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men .*.*. will inherit God’s kingdom.

If you're gay keep it to yourself
    BIBLE; Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.

Since we can blast into space now, I'm pretty sure it's ok to have an alternate lifestyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    I am not an atheist, but I am not naive enough to believe that this one feature of my life is so foul and odious that God does not love me; since Jesus had little to say on the subject; only the early Hebrews.

It didn't even make it to a Commandant.
    its also in Romans 1:26-27
    26 That’s why God abandoned them to degrading lust. Their females traded natural sexual relations for unnatural sexual relations.27 Also, in the same way, the males traded natural sexual relations with females, and burned with lust for each other. Males performed shameful actions with males, and they were paid back with the penalty they deserved for their mistake in their own bodies.

God does love you - no matter what

"Do not commit adultery" would cover pre-marital relations.

if you care, cool, if you dont care, thats fine too. if you believe in the Bible, believe in the whole Bible. if you dont believe in the Bible, thats fine too. i dont argue the quran to try to rationalize my life or my thoughts, because i dont care what the quran thinks or says about me.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast