Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: Gay and in the NRA

Christian
    republican (socially moderate, fiscally conservative)

as long as what you do does not infringe on anyone else's liberties i really dont care what it is. it is your life.

on a related note, your activism could reach a lot of people who only see gun owners/advocates as redneck morons with 2 teeth (no offense to anyone who has <3 teeth).
    Montani Semper Liberi

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoblack172 View Post
    keep it to yourself
    Thats advice you need to follow yourself.
    enjoy the -rep

As for the OP you are not alone. The others were suprised for the most part that we don't care what you are other than a gun owner and given the hate/fear some people have towards gays, you need to be armed.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; September 10th, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    Most gay bars in PA are pretty sad but there's a few good ones around. Gays don't use bars anymore to date since the invention of the smart phone and acceptance in society is greater than it used to be, so a lot of the sketchier ones that used to exist have since closed and the more generic ones that cater to everybody are what's left.
    Hey-are you the same Arctic Splash from Philly Speaks? Good to meet you. I remember back in the late 90s, Woody's was a great place for all sorts-did it go lame? Was there once after a wedding (Bride's man of honor was, well, a man) and he worked there or some such. We went, wife damn near killed me, as I was practicing my tolerance and acceptance of one of the hags that was there. Great place back before homework and girls' soccer took over my life.

(York County)

[QUOTE=Rosco the Iroc;2142863]Thats advice you need to follow yourself.
    enjoy the -rep=QUOTE]

I'm free to voice my opinion as you are yours ....I couldn't care less about -rep

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    pssst it was a joke.
    Liberals are sensitive unlike cold shallow and mean spirited conservatives

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    enjoy the -rep

As for the OP you are not alone. The others were suprised for the most part that we don't care what you are other than a gun owner and given the hate/fear some people have towards gays, you need to be armed.
    [QUOTE=fadetoblack172;2142918]
    enjoy the -rep=QUOTE]

I'm free to voice my opinion as you are yours ....I couldn't care less about -rep
    See this is what I dont get. People can voice their opinions, both opposites, but because one seems critical it is not ok. I can believe in God, you dont have to. But we both should be able to voice our opinions equally.

People want freedom of speech, religion, marriage, etc. All equal, except when someone's opinion clashes with their own.

(Monroe County)

[QUOTE=fadetoblack172;2142918]
    enjoy the -rep=QUOTE]

[QUOTE=pennsylvaniaboy;2142935]

See this is what I dont get. People can voice their opinions, both opposites, but because one seems critical it is not ok. I can believe in God, you dont have to. But we both should be able to voice our opinions equally.

People want freedom of speech, religion, marriage, etc. All equal, except when someone's opinion clashes with their own.

Your quoting is hard to to follow.
    But fade's point that the OP keep his "gay" to himself, and my point is he then keep his bible to himself.

Thanks for all the support for my post from eveyone else.
    Last I'm going to say, the mods can wade into this if they want.

Back on topic. I'd like to see some better pics of the Mini-14.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; September 10th, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Bucks County)

1*Cor. 6:9-11: “Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men .*.*. will inherit God’s kingdom.

If you're gay keep it to yourself
    As a holder of a degree in Religious Studies with an emphasis on biblical literature, I have long suspected that St. Paul had a whole bunch of self-hatred and personal issues that he was dealing with. Both before and after getting knocked off his horse 'cuz he forgot to duck under a tree-limb. To say nothing of what he and his cell-mate Silas did to pass the time in jail...

(Montgomery County)

As we all can see, there are many types of people that have a passion for firearms and this is what i love to see. I have a few very good friends of mine that are gay and are into firearms. I think that this is what people around the nation need to see. It's not just conservatives who have an addiction to firearms, there are many people with different political views, religious beliefs, sexual orientation that enjoy shooting and learning about firearms as well. So i would like to say "its about time you said something" Maybe other people would open up as well. So thanks fellow member. Oh and nice guns too

Wendell

(Lancaster County)

my view on pretty much everything in life is that if what your doing no matter what it may be doesnt affect me or y family and you dont try to push what your selling on me i couldnt give two fat shits about how anyone else lives their life. you should get a 38 SOOOOOPER! j/k, i hope you have a sense of humor op, i do. more power to you brother.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast