Ive posted the question on a few forums to get a true consensus of if I should pay for and keep this layaway or let it go and just lose a few bucks. Well here is what went on today:

I was walking around of all places Gander Mountain today stopped in on the way back from some AM fishing(only caught some Perch). I dont often look in there unless its something on sale. But I just happened to be back at the gun counter when I saw a familiar sight A Dan Wesson..it is a 15-2 Monson made 6" barrel with the orange sight insert and the vent barrel rib. Lockup was good. There was a slight binding which I believe is someone has the barrel snugged up way too tight against the cylinder(know this can happen as ive accidentally dont that to my current 15-2 when setting the barrel gap).

Looked to be in real good shape, had the wood grips VS my guns Rubber ones and a 6" vent rib barrel VS my "plain" 4" one. I kinda had to do a double take when I saw the $229 price tag. When the counter guy finally got over to me I asked to see it and asked if it had any case or tools with it(at the price I didnt expect it would ) he said no just the gun. So since I didnt have the $$ on me to buy it straight out I put it on lay away

Did I do good with $229 price tag on it in real nice shape but with no tools(which I already have BTW for my current one).

Now im debating taking both to range when I get this off lay away in the next 2-3 weeks and making sure the new one shoots well(i know the 4" one is fine) and then selling one...or maybe just keeping both dont know..well anyways what do you think??