Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Which is better?

My next purchase I'm deciding either the HK USP compact...Sig sauer p220r compact...and Glock 27. I'm also looking to carry it.

What do you guys think?

(York County)

Default Re: Which is better?

Your gonna get votes for every single one. You need to go and test drive each one. I carry and love my Glock 27. I'm 5'7" and about 160lbs. It fits me well. Other people do not like Glocks for various reasons and will vote for something else.

Personal preference. Any gun shop worth it's wait will have no problem letting you fondel each one.

GB

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah I was leaning toward the g27 because of the price and quality. But I always want and hk USP. I already played with a g27 and felt great in hand. Next I'm going to check out the USP. Thanks for the advice gb.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Liftheavybrah View Post
    My next purchase I'm deciding either the HK USP compact...Sig sauer p220r compact...and Glock 27. I'm also looking to carry it.

What do you guys think?
    I prefer the SIG for its alloy frame and superior trigger. Two weeks ago CDNN was selling NIB SIG P220R Compact SAO models with aluminum grips and an extra mag for only $599. They seem to run the same deal every 6-8 weeks lately. Good luck with whatever you choose!

(Luzerne County)

check out the HK 45c. I have one and it is reliable, accurate and about the same size as the usp.

What do you guys think?
    HK P2000SK is even smaller than the HK USPC, and a more modern design as well.

I'd go with any HK or Sig over a Glock.

(Philadelphia County)

I really like the HK's but they are expensive don't get me wrong they are worth every penny but I won't be able to get one till tax season lol. I do like the sig but would that be too heavy to carry? The reason I'm leaning toward the glock is because it's much more affordable and smaller its better for carry.

I really like the HK's but they are expensive don't get me wrong they are worth every penny but I won't be able to get one till tax season lol. I do like the sig but would that be too heavy to carry? The reason I'm leaning toward the glock is because it's much more affordable and smaller its better for carry.
    You get what you pay for.

The new sigs have a polymer frame, and are much lighter. They're also quite inexpensive compared to the prices they used to go for when they were all German built.

But for the record, the weight of a sidearm isn't all that important as long as you're using a top quality belt and holster.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    You get what you pay for.

The new sigs have a polymer frame, and are much lighter. They're also quite inexpensive compared to the prices they used to go for when they were all German built.

But for the record, the weight of a sidearm isn't all that important as long as you're using a top quality belt and holster.

Just went on the hk website and looked at the p2000sk I have to tell you my heart is sold on that gun. Will take a couple months of saving though but it will be worth the wait. Maybe pick up a second job? Hahaha I want now.

Just went on the hk website and looked at the p2000sk I have to tell you my heart is sold on that gun. Will take a couple months of saving though but it will be worth the wait. Maybe pick up a second job? Hahaha I want now.
    A friend of mine owns a P2000SK with a Grey Guns trigger job. IT IS NICE.

It's not even my gun and i can shoot tiny groups with it.
    Last edited by Valorius; September 5th, 2012 at 09:39 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast