My wife, and the neighbor lady and I went to the movies last night. We saw "2016: Obama's America". Great informational video, by the wya. Well worth the money. the $12.75 popcorn and medium coke wasn't worth the money though.
Anyhow, as we are walking in, i asked the wife if she saw any signs saying anything about guns, weapons, fied zucchinis, anything. The neighbor lady laughed. My wife says, there was piece of paper on the window, next to to the teller. It was a standard sheet, lots of writing on it. Down in the bottom right corner, I think there was a pic of a gun. I was CC'ing a 1911 full size, so I went back and looked for it. Sure enough there it was, one half inch high, two inches wide. It kind of looked like a gun with a bar through it, but I couldn't tell for sure. I didn't have my reading spectacles on, so I really was having a hard time seeing it. I was about to ask for the teller to assist me in reading it, but i noticed my wife was walking past the popcorn stand, and once she passes it, nobody gets anything! Maybe next time I'll take my glasses or ask the mto read it to me. Maybe.