Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (York County)

Default Re: Ranges Near Hanover

There are two clubs in jefferson.The sportsmens association and the rifle club.The rifle club is small, the members are a laid back group of folks.If you don't like the 5 round rule check out the jefferson rifle club.The Jefferson rifle club does have a 90 day probation period where you must attend 3 events not necessarily club meetings.Every tuesday in jan. feb. and mar. they are having an indoor 22 shoot,these shoots count as attended events.The shoots are informal so you don't need a target rifle and shooting jacket to be competitive.If you like block shoots those are being held now too.Do you like to shoot steel?The club also holds SASS (cowboy action ) shoots.Go to a meeting and tell one of the club officers that you want to join and they will sponsor you.initiation is $35.00,yearly dues are $20.00.If you want to shoot at 300 Yards you will have to join the sportsmens association.Why not join both?You can't belong to too many gun clubs!
    Don't leave home without it!

(York County)

Default Re: Ranges Near Hanover

I live just outside of Jefferson and I shoot in my backyard. The only limit I have is when I run out of ammo, but that has never happened. Two weeks ago I shot 3,000 rounds of 5.56API 62 grain incendiary steel core. Had to zero scopes and red dot. It's now a nail driver from 3ft to 1,000 yards.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234