Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig sauer p250

(Philadelphia County)

Default Sig sauer p250

Bought a sig p250 compact 9mm about 2 weeks ago. Just got around to shooting it today. I bought it because I liked how it felt in hand and it's a pretty light gun. After buying it I was reading many many reviews and it's seems 50% love it 50% hate it. I guess it depends on the person. I happened to put 50 rounds through it today really quick and absolutely loved how it shot. Really smooth and just felt good. I honestly thought I was going to hate it because of the horror stories with the triggers and jams. I had 1 she'll not eject out of the gun correctly today but that's it. I was using cheap ammo also though but I hope it doesn't happen again or atleast no often. Well any other p250 lovers out there? I may add a lot of the bad reviews I read we're about 2 years ago. I heard they fixed a lot of problems since then but the gun was horrible when it first was released. Just thought I would let you guys know.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Sig sauer p250

Congrats on the new purchase. I'm a Sig lover but I don't have a 250. It does seem like it's introduction was underwhelming at best. I also noticed the very mixed reviews but I'm seeing that the most current reviews seem to be very good. Maybe the 250 has gotten past it's teething pains. I must admit they are attractively priced and may be worth revisiting. I've heard on more than one occasion that the 250 in 45acp is a great shooter.

There is currently a thread on sigforum that seems to be extremely positive.

(Philadelphia County)

Thanks for the link it's nice to see some people backing up the gun. Well so far so good I love how it shoots and had no problems. Well see maybe next time I take her out she will malfunction in all kinds of ways but I highly doubt it. I will be doing a test with many different brands of ammo from the cheapest to high quality.

(Northampton County)

I have a P250C in .45,.40 & .357 SIG never had any failures i like the way it shoots, just wish i could find a holster i liked to carry it .

(Philadelphia County)

Nice you got a variety of calibers lol. I carry mine 1 o'clock with and uncle mikes size 15 holster. Not too bad it's not the most comfortable but it beats leaving the house with out a gun. Is the holster great? No but it adds no bulk and serves its purpose and drawing is easy slides right out. Re holstering is a different story. If you want try the uncle mikes it's worth a shot I spent 19 bucks on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1jeepzj View Post
    I have a P250C in .45,.40 & .357 SIG never had any failures i like the way it shoots, just wish i could find a holster i liked to carry it .
    I have a Compact P250 chambered in .40 and I have to say the best holster I have found for it so far is the Crossbreed. No surprise here b/c they get very good reviews from anyone I have talked to. Another great holster that I have used are the ones from Old Faithful. I've bought a few of their kits so far and I am very happy with how they came out.

Anyway, I carry my P250 daily and it has been just as reliable as any of the Glocks or Berettas I own.

(Philadelphia County)

That's good to hear. I'm going to look into the crossbreed. I shot my p250 again today and I love it lol.

(York County)

I've had my Sig P250 compact in 9mm for a little over a year now with a couple hundred rounds through it. I have never had any issues with it, even shooting cheap ammo through it. It's one of the more accurate handguns that I own, believe it or not. I don't use it as a carry gun, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so if I needed to.

Probably one of the best impulse buys I have ever made.

GB

(Philadelphia County)

Nice...I love to hear the positive reviews. Well my buddy was shooting my p250 yesterday and the slide didn't stay back after the last shot. I also had way too much lube on the gun idk if that had anything to do with it. Also it seems the clip is a little loose. Any ideas? Other wise no major problems and I love how it shots.

(York County)

What do you mean by the magazine being loose?

GB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast