I stopped into Double Action today to look at a Sig pistol today. I spoke to the owner Mike, who is the only one working on the weekdays, and he was nice enough. I had to wait a little bit, since there was a woman purchasing a firearm ahead of me. While waiting I did run into Pete from the Armory Channel on Youtube. He is actually the only reason I heard of the place. Either way I ended up buying a Sig Sauer SP2022 in 9mm with night sights. I had called around to a few local shops but Double Action, which was a 40 minute drive, was by far the cheapest on the firearm. His prices include the PICS fee, so all you pay is his quoted price plus the 6% PA sales tax.

Their accessories and overall firearm selection was pretty light but the range looked really nice. I would check the website, or call prior to heading over, if you are looking for something particular. The range really looked clean and well ventilated. I don't know if the range is worth the drive, but if I am in town I would consider dropping by.

All in all a good experience with Mike and Double Action. Will consider them again, for future purchases.