Me and my husband are relocating to PA from the Jersey shore. We need to stay as east to PA as possible because he commutes to Jersey City. Being right on the border of the state will help cut down commute time.Let me tell you about ourselves and what we are looking for...We have 5 kids so good schools are a MUST. We need access to a Catholic church. My husband likes using guns and ranges.I ride horses and we like moderate snow. We can afford a 250,000 house. Id like low crime and predominantly republican area.Yes I really want to avoid liberals!! Thats why Im leaving Jersey! Anyway we need quick access to major highways, no state roads. I want rural but I need to know there are a few places to shop. We are not big nightlife people. I just dont want to travel an hour to go food shopping or to a pharmacy. Im a bit worried about flooding as well

Right now I really want to move to Pike. But Ive researched other areas. Ive heard most of Monroe is crappy. Ive heard Northhampton has god and bad. The only place in Bucks I can live is Upper Bucks which seems very remote and expensive. Ive been told Pike meets most of my needs.

What do you think?