Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: BlackJack

(York County)

Default BlackJack

Had a great transaction with BlackJack all went well he is very east to deal with I hope you enjoy the new toy.... Thanks again.

EDR

(York County)

Default Re: BlackJack

Had a great transaction with BlackJack. Super fast response to my initial contact. Turned out he was going right past my place this AM so he stopped by and dropped off the ammo. Had a great visit with a nice guy and might have found another shooting buddy to boot! What more can you ask for. Thanks Warren.

(Bucks County)

Default BlackJack

got rifle parts from him, he had good communication, was easy to work with and shipped quickly. I would not hesitate to do business with him again

(Westmoreland County)

Dealing with this gentleman was a true pleasure. Thanks again!

(Adams County)

Made a trade with blackjack yesterday. Everything went as smooth as it could have. Nice guy

(York County)

Warren is a great guy to deal with. Quick communication, quick meetup. Enjoy your new sig and thanks for making the meetup quick and easy before I had to go to work this morning. (edit)

I'm sad to report my first negative transaction experience on this site. I probably should have waited for a range trip before the prior above post.

I took the 686 I traded for with Warren and started having malfunctions with the first cylinder. Hammer is staying stuck to the rear without falling forward in double action, in single action cant even get the hammer to stay to the rear. Warren stated the gun was in "mint" condition.

I have since messaged Warren by phone, and he is stating he didn't know about any issues with this gun. This is 100% impossible and a flat out lie. Warren stated in his add he used the gun, if I had problems on the first cylinder, then so did he. I gave Warren the opportunity to make things right and he very clearly declined to do so.

I really didn't want to leave negative feedback but Warren has left me no choice. BUYER BEWARE!! This member should be ashamed and I hope no one else has the same bad experience dealing with him.

I also want to note I checked functionality at the FFL, this malfunction problem only occurs with a loaded cylinder. Warren stated in his add he ran 50 rounds through it which is why I know he knew very well about this guns functionality issue.

It's one thing to trade off a known lemon and not say anything. It's another level of disturbing when called out on it, to choose the low road and not make it right. I thought we were all on the same team here on this forum but I guess not.

So disappointing on so many levels.
    Last edited by AJRB; April 16th, 2018 at 02:53 PM. Reason: change in feedback

(York County)

change to feedback bump. BEWARE. This revolver is headed back to S&W.
    Last edited by AJRB; April 16th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.

(Lancaster County)

Great buyer. Was early for our appointment, great communications and passed the checks easily. Thanks!!!!!!