Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Ridge and Valley rod and gun club eliminates guests

I dunno, but I'm not so sure that anybody who doesn't know how to properly quote the correct poster is in much of a position to throw words like "idiots" around.

Quote Originally Posted by 69camarofreak View Post
    You idiots that bash Mike & the board members are real idits that should be voted out of the club, you do not know what the board has to go through to keep the club running. Mike & the board members put in alot of their free time keeping the club solvent. there are about 1200 active members & who know's how many non members that shoot up the ranges, the range committee can not keep up with the idiots that keep shooting the backers on the ranges, one of the board members installed a new backer on the 25 yard range one Sat morning, within two hours someone shot 7 holes into it, now what kind of club member would do that ? It's no wonder that the board is considering charging a 20.00 fee for 3 members as guest, (As for the family guests, I belong to other clubs & their bylaws are for the family that lives in your house only, not your extended family.) Use some common sense if you have any. it cost money to replace those backers every time someone shoots them to pieces. Instead of you bashing the board, you should be spending you free time roaming the club grounds & catching the idits causing all the damages. The club will have no choice but to charge a guest fee or raise everyone's memberships. I try to attend the monthy meetings & only see a handful of members, The board always gives the members a chance to have the floor to voice their opinion. Don't be a follower, be a leader & show up at all the meetings & get the truth & not hear say that you are posting here on this forum. If you or any other Ridge & Valley member has a problem with the way the club is being run, then show up at the meetings & voice your opinion to the board/get involved. This BS always shows up here prior to the election to cause trouble. Grow up would you.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by crlovel View Post
    Whate no guest rule Bill said. And that should go for any gun club, not just Ridge and Valley. If you have a problem, take it up at a meeting or with someone who can clarify your issue. Stop pissing and moaning on a public forum and baring business before the world - it's not any of their concern. You make the club look bad, and if you have any shame, you make yourself look bad, too.
    Ok first of all I do go to meetings when I can. Second I did clarity with a board member. In case you did not understand my post I will clarify it. If they want to talk about it and bring the no guest rule then that is a BY LAW change, and as such it MUST be brought to an ENTIRE membership vote is mail then be voted on by the members at 3 consecutive meetings. It must pass all 3 meetings. I have no problem paying extra for a guest. What about life members? Will they have to contribute the fee as well? All I'm saying is the board can't just decide to do things the way they want! It's a MEMBERS RUN CLUB! People have to understand that anti gunners love to see infighting . We are all shooters , whether it be at targets or hunting. I am not hiding under an avatar
    I'm well known at the club. My name is Jason Moore, I'm at the range several times a month, generally weekly. If any one wants to converse with me I'd be happy to. Live free or die.
    Zombies are people too....... well they were !

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by 69camarofreak View Post
    Everybody please view the photo's uploaded, also take a walk up to the ranges & look at the back stops. You will see the damage done to the ranges in a matter of hours, this has gotta stop. It's ashame that we have club members & their guest destroying club property. I call on all club members & their guest to be responsible for their actions on club grounds. Some club members are hoping that the club will be around for their kids to use. By looking at the photo's, no one can say that they are miss placed shots.That is abuse/misuse of club property. (nobody is that bad of a shot at 25 yards)
    Hi Fred =)
    Join the CHAT! Http://www.pa-zrt.com

(Montgomery County)

Everyone needs to go to this months meeting. The board needs to answer for circumventing the clubs by-laws.
    Zombies are people too....... well they were !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123