Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Hey all

(Northampton County)

Default Hey all

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Not new to guns, my dad introduced me when I was young, got into with friends and I've shot everything from pellet pistols at targets to 30.06 for hunting. Finally went for my concealed permit, and plan to learn more about that end of it. I've read a ton of posts already and look forward to reading more. Looks like there is some good info here.

And for FYI, I'm not new to forums, as I frequent many for my motorcycles and many other things so while I may ask questions I'll do my best to search first.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Hey all

Hi, and welcome to these forums!

As I am sure you have noticed, there are many knowledgeable people here. I have found this to be a great resource and community. Like any community, we certainly have our disagreements, but they tend to stay pretty civil. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Hey all

Welcome! I AM new to guns, and CC. I dropped off my application (delco) on friday. I am a huge fan of the Magpul dynamic handgun dvds. One is completely dedicated to all aspects of concealed carry. You might like it too. Although they make you feel like you need to carry 2 full size guns with flashlights and extra mags at all times.