Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Boxed in by 7 of Philly's finest, guns drawn and everything

Quote Originally Posted by cardoctor View Post
    i carry all the time in philly but also know better than to open carry. unfortunately philly esp. where you were driving is the shithole of the universe. weve had a few officers killed in the last few yrs so these cops take man with gun pretty seriously. no im not a cop just a realist.
    from your description the cops did what they were suppose to do. in the old day they would have thrown you in the back of the paddy wagon and beat your ass. live and learn. packing in the city cover up if not suffer the consequences. i know im going to get blasted but common sense keep you alive
    They clearly knew exactly what they were doing. They didn't "take it seriously" or "do exactly what they were supposed to do," they got on the radio and said, "We got another one, let's show this guy who's boss."

There are not now, and there never have been, any criminals open carrying a sidearm in a holster while pumping gas into their car in Philly and every single cop that showed up knew that and knew exactly what they were there for.

They are scumbags and I hope they get similar treatment from a group of armed thugs that outnumber them some day.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Boxed in by 7 of Philly's finest, guns drawn and everything

Quote Originally Posted by cardoctor View Post
    i carry all the time in philly but also know better than to open carry. unfortunately philly esp. where you were driving is the shithole of the universe. weve had a few officers killed in the last few yrs so these cops take man with gun pretty seriously. no im not a cop just a realist.
    from your description the cops did what they were suppose to do. in the old day they would have thrown you in the back of the paddy wagon and beat your ass. live and learn. packing in the city cover up if not suffer the consequences. i know im going to get blasted but common sense keep you alive
    Bullshit.

I have carried openly in Philly plenty of times without problems. So has Pennsyplinker, Papatriot, Shefearsnothing, Gnbrotz and many others.

Cops need to get their heads out of their asses and obey the law. If the enforcers of the law don't obey the law they are nothing more than thugs.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516