Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: Accu Wedge Buffer For AR-15

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    There won't be much more to see. He knows he can't beat me on an open forum, so instead he hunkers down in his lonely little corner of the internet and tries to be funny. I don't know why though, his fail was more than amusing enough.
    This kid hasn't answered one technical question I have asked because he doesn't know the answers. All he has done is come back with smart ass replies, bobbing and weaving around any question.

95% of the answers you get in forums on this subject say its normal for the upper and lower to be loose and nothing needs to be done.

95% of the people in forums have short carbine length AR 15 rifles and would never see a difference.

5% of the people in forums have target grade A2 HBARS and don't want their upper and lowers to wiggle when they shoot them.

And a few very lucky ones get their military armourers to tighten up their target grade AR rifles for accurate shooting.

When the military presses an upper and lower together and bores the pin holes out larger to get a tighter fit with larger diameter pins they do it for a reason. The armourers glass bedded these uppers and lowers for a reason and some of you are too dense to get it and just go along with the other 95%.

When I read about what the military armourers did I ordered a accuwedge, my upper and lower are now rock solid and no longer move from side to side or up and down.

Its very simple, your AR carbine SHTF, zombie rifle doesn't need to be tightened up. And on my A2 HBAR I want accuracy and don't want the butt stock in one position for one shot and in another position for the next shot.

And thats the great thing about owning your own rifles.........I can do anything I want and I don't need your approval to do it.

Especially from a smart mouth kid still wet behind the ears.

So can anyone tell me why the butt stock is mounted rock solid to the receiver on a Tube Gun instead of the lower.

Last edited by bigedp51; August 15th, 2012 at 12:27 AM.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigedp51 View Post
    This kid hasn't answered one technical question I have asked because he doesn't know the answers. All he has done is come back with smart ass replies, bobbing and weaving around any question.

95% of the answers you get in forums on this subject say its normal for the upper and lower to be loose and nothing needs to be done.

95% of the people in forums have short carbine length AR 15 rifles and would never see a difference.

5% of the people in forums have target grade A2 HBARS and don't want their upper and lowers to wiggle when they shoot them.

And a few very lucky ones get their military armourers to tighten up their target grade AR rifles for accurate shooting.

When the military presses an upper and lower together and bores the pin holes out larger to get a tighter fit with larger diameter pins they do it for a reason. The armourers glass bedded these uppers and lowers for a reason and some of you are too dense to get it and just go along with the other 95%.

When I read about what the military armourers did I ordered a accuwedge, my upper and lower are now rock solid and no longer move from side to side or up and down.

Its very simple, your AR carbine SHTF, zombie rifle doesn't need to be tightened up. And on my A2 HBAR I want accuracy and don't want the butt stock in one position for one shot and in another position for the next shot.

And thats the great thing about owning your own rifles.........I can do anything I want and I don't need your approval to do it.

Especially from a smart mouth kid still wet behind the ears.
    I love your percentage statistics! I bet they are about as accurate as the rest of the bullshit you have posted.

I hope you stick around the forum. I have decided to make you a special project of mine

Even though I am on your ignore list
    Last edited by sprrdhawk44; August 15th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    I love your percentage statistics! I bet they are about as accurate as the rest of the bullshit you have posted.

I hope you stick around the forum. I have decided to make you a special project of mine
    I hope you get your shit together before you start your "special" project, all you've done so far is quote other peoples posting and haven't come up with anything original, special or worth reading.

Your posting are like watching.........well you get the picture.

(Mercer County)

Any time you can get rid of something very annoying with very little effort, its a good thing.

I'm happy with my accuwedge and thats all that matters.

Did someone say something about soup?............... Poof and the problem is gone.

I hope you get your shit together before you start your "special" project, all you've done so far is quote other peoples posting and haven't come up with anything original, special or worth reading.

Your posting are like watching.........well you get the picture.

The bolded made me LOL. Hard. Yes, I mostly certainly get the picture now

What did you do besides spout your accuwedge fanboi horseshit? "Well Colt ships with them," "The AMU has a woody for them," and my personal favorite, "FULTON ARMORY TOUTS THEM" seem to be the only thing you have to say. Remember Fulton Armory? They are the ones that you claim don't sell the accushit. I posted a link to the product on their website, if you recall

The forum must not be functioning properly, because if I were on ignore like you claim I am, you wouldn't be responding to me. The little things that make you go "hmmm."
    Last edited by sprrdhawk44; August 15th, 2012 at 04:41 AM.

(Dauphin County)

My "special project" kid, the forum members are laughing at you and calling you a freaking idiot!

I removed the names to protect the innocent commenter's from your verbal diarrhea.

Last edited by bigedp51; August 15th, 2012 at 01:43 AM.

(Mercer County)

My "special project" kid, the forum members are laughing at you and calling you a freaking idiot!

I removed the names to protect the innocent commenter's from your verbal diarrhea.

One of them was Valorius, and another was probably Farbmeister. So a few people not likeing me on a forum with 50,000 members is supposed to do what exactly? Make me cry? It takes a little more than that, chief

When this thread started, I had 47,000 reputation points. Since engaging you in this thread, that number has gone to over 50,000. What does that tell you, Dr. Watson?

ETA: However on earth were you able to read the rep comment I left you if I were on ignore, like you claim?
    Last edited by sprrdhawk44; August 15th, 2012 at 04:40 AM.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperHummel View Post
    If an upper is loose on the lower, which is what we hold ( yes the upper or some extension of it can be held) and we also rest our cheek on the lower, and the upper shifts or wobbles bc it is loose, then the impact of the bullet will be changed unless you can guarantee it rests in the same spot everytime.

While I can't attest to the wedge quality, I can say that an upper and lower that have sloppy and loose fit are not as good when compared to a tight fitting group.

Yay or nay?
    Nay.

The sighting system and barrel are both part of and attached to the upper assembly. The sighting system is mechanically aligned (zeroed) to the bore.

Whatever the sighting system is "pointing at" is where the bullet will impact.

Whichever side of this argument one favors it is a ridiculous argument nonetheless due to the fact that under field conditions nobody can shoot to the level of a given rifle's intrinsic accuracy anyway.

Eight pages of debate on the merits of the accuwedge?

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post

Eight pages of debate on the merits of the accuwedge?
    Imagine the discussion if it were about Shok Buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Adams County)

And I thought the lounge was bad....

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Indiana County)

Could play between the upper and lower cause the hammer to not drop consistently timewise?

Also, could it also cause a problem with sight picture since the shooter would have to realign his weld depending on how much play there is?

Just wondering.

I suppose this is not a true accuracy problem since as stated the upper, sights and barrel are all in one line and not affected by the lower, but if there was play, could the shooter be a cause for a loss in noticeable accuracy?

Think of it as trying to shoot clays with an ill fitting stock, without the proper hold, the shooter would be all over. Not the guns fault, but the shooter that cannot get a constant and correct hold.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast