Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DellRich89

Default DellRich89

Purchased an item off me, meet at my desired location on time. Would sell to again.
    "If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent

(Lancaster County)

Default DellRich89

Bought a rifle from DellRich. Easy to talk to,great response to emails and PM's.He meet me where and when I wanted. I would buy again from him.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: DellRich89

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Soldier View Post
    Bought a rifle from DellRich. Easy to talk to,great response to emails and PM's.He meet me where and when I wanted. I would buy again from him.
    Made a deal early this week with DellRich89 and would not hesitate to deal with him again. He is a great guy with a good heart.

Axel

(Montgomery County)

Did a pistol swap with DellRich on 08/24/12. Excellent, stand up guy.

Swap went without a hitch.

D

(Chester County)

Did a pistol deal with DellRich on Friday @ Kings in KOP. I was going to be late and told him and he was cool with it. Good guy to deal with and communication was execellent. +1
    Last edited by strecher; September 30th, 2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling

(Bucks County)

!st experience with DellRich89 and I thought that the transaction that did not take place pretty much stunk. Not crying about this but thought that it was a bad way of communicating...

Originally Posted by ddefazio
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DellRich89
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    My friend who is buying his first gun would like to buy this asap. He has cash on hand and is a great guy. It is going to be his first gun purchase. He was hoping to be able to meet at Classic Pistol in Southampton. If you could give me your number I will give it to him and he can call you to set up a time. He has the cash on hand.

DellRich89
    ok, tell him give me a call. I have many offers so far, but no one has committed yet.

DDEFAZIO
    He is commited to it.

DellRich89
    Hate to give this info but a member has committed to the gun and is meeting with me tomorrow. I was dealing in order so he was someone that pm'd me before you contacted me. If he backs out, i'll definitely contact you. Thanks for the reply.

DDEFAZIO
    When you messaged me back you said that you had interest but no one comitted. I told you that he wants to buy the gun and to give me your number to set up a time to meet. I would say that was commited before the other guy. I have been on this forum since 2008 and and have great reputation here. He is willing to meet today with cash.

DellRich89
    just talked to your buddy, seems like a cool guy. I told him the situation and he understood. My apologies, but as i pm'd you back saying that no one has committed yet, I got a message from a member who contacted me with intent to buy, a set location and time. He contacted me earlier saying he might not be able to make it and he'll let me know. That's why I told you no one has committed to the gun. I'm just trying to be as fair as I can to everyone that contacted me here. Once again, I apologized for the misunderstanding and will definitely contact your friend and you if things don't work out with the potential buyer.
    Look to the One Who is wearing what should have been your scars...

(Chester County)

Perfect transaction. Incredible price. Highly HIGHLY recommended seller. Would do business with again anytime.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ddefazio View Post
    !st experience with DellRich89 and I thought that the transaction that did not take place pretty much stunk. Not crying about this but thought that it was a bad way of communicating...

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    My friend who is buying his first gun would like to buy this asap. He has cash on hand and is a great guy. It is going to be his first gun purchase. He was hoping to be able to meet at Classic Pistol in Southampton. If you could give me your number I will give it to him and he can call you to set up a time. He has the cash on hand.

DellRich89
    ok, tell him give me a call. I have many offers so far, but no one has committed yet.

DDEFAZIO
    He is commited to it.

DellRich89
    Hate to give this info but a member has committed to the gun and is meeting with me tomorrow. I was dealing in order so he was someone that pm'd me before you contacted me. If he backs out, i'll definitely contact you. Thanks for the reply.

DDEFAZIO
    When you messaged me back you said that you had interest but no one comitted. I told you that he wants to buy the gun and to give me your number to set up a time to meet. I would say that was commited before the other guy. I have been on this forum since 2008 and and have great reputation here. He is willing to meet today with cash.

DellRich89
    just talked to your buddy, seems like a cool guy. I told him the situation and he understood. My apologies, but as i pm'd you back saying that no one has committed yet, I got a message from a member who contacted me with intent to buy, a set location and time. He contacted me earlier saying he might not be able to make it and he'll let me know. That's why I told you no one has committed to the gun. I'm just trying to be as fair as I can to everyone that contacted me here. Once again, I apologized for the misunderstanding and will definitely contact your friend and you if things don't work out with the potential buyer.
    Once again, sorry if you or your friend feel upset that the transaction between me and your buddy didn't take place. I got many pm's and tried to be as fair as I could with a "first come, first serve" mentality. With there being so many responses to just one gun, its obvious that only one person can get it, unfortunately it was not your friend. Hope he finds what he's looking for. Anyone else reading this, you can check my other feedback thread here.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...ellrich89.html

I always try to respond to pm's and potential buyers and be as fair as I can to everyone. That's all I have to say

(Lackawanna County)

I recently bought a 33 round glock magazine from DellRich. Even with all the panic pricing going on he was very fair with his price. He was also quick to respond to PMs, and quick to ship. I would definately deal with him again.

(Philadelphia County)

Great guy to deal with. Prompt replies to all communications leading to the transaction, he was on time, met me in my area, the gun was better than described, and for a great price. I would not hesitate to deal with him again, and have nothing negative to say.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~Samuel Adams

You cannot invade America. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast