Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Allegheny National Forest Region)

Looking to get to Harrisburg on April 27th for the 2010 Pennsylvania Right to Keep and Bear Arms Rally but need help getting there? Whether you don't have transportation, are looking to split costs, or just think it would be more fun to travel with some like-minded folks use this thread to share and find rides.

If you need a ride, post here requesting one! Alternatively, if you have spare seats, post here offering them up!

Either way, thank you for coming and we can't wait to see you there!

Useful Links:

1. Rally Homepage
    2. Directions to the Rally
    3. List of Rally Speakers
    4. List of Rally Prizes
    5. The Rally Registration Page (to be eligible for prizes!)
    6. The Rally Facebook Page
    7. The Rally Facebook Event
    8. The Rally Twitter
    Last edited by Emptymag; March 25th, 2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Date added
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Allegheny National Forest Region)

Theres no way I can make it. I have to work.. lol Had this been on a Monday or a Friday I could have shifted my 4 day work week either way.

Besides, my truck gets like 4-7mpg at 160-170 miles x2 @ $2.89per gal.

I'll just have to wait til the day I need to drop everything and march on our Capitol(s) with a rifle on my shoulder.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Tioga County)

Default Re: 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Allegheny National Forest Region)

I would really like to do this, but, it too soon after surgery. Just think of running around the capital with a catheter up your manhood. Sorry I'll pass.
    USNRET '61-'81

(Clearfield County)

I'm wanting to go, but not sure if I'll have someone who can get my kid from school on that day yet... if I do go I have an "8 passenger" cuv and could bring some people. So I didn't post because I won't need a ride, but also didn't want to offer a ride in the event that I can't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    No posts, no offers, no one needs a ride...is no one planing on going?

Just guessing here, that firearm ownership is rare in this part of the state.

Or maybe that firearm ownership and the rights of free people to continue to own them is not important to people in this part of the state as it is in other parts of PA...

So much for that "from my cold dead hands" saying, when so many people are willing to stand by and do nothing. To let just them pry their warm fingers off their rights by their silent consent when they still have fight left in them? Not even willing to stand up, be vocal and take action even for your children and grand children sake to be able to own them in the future as a part of our birth right and hertiage as Free American should be able to.

I expect this general apathy from city folks but from mountain people living in the freer parts of PA?

Well IF your rights are not important enough for you to speak up and defend them WHY should anyone else care in Harrisburg if they take them from you?

IF you think the big city Reps are NOT planning on taking your rights away maybe you need to read some of the pending firearm legislation they have proposed.......
    http://acslpa.org/n-legislative/pa_p...egislation.htm

Having grown up in that area, they are mostly worried about their hunting guns..............

(Tioga County)

How right you are! Look at the activity of Tioga people here. I have tried a bit of talking it up at the local gun club. All I get is blank looks. At least we lucked out in our guy in Harrisburg is four square pro gun ( Matt Baker) every time someone posts about a pro gun bill he is a co sponsor on it.

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    Having grown up in that area, they are mostly worried about their hunting guns..............
    USNRET '61-'81