Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Almost drew my firearm today.

On my way home from Media, PA I missed my turn on US 1 and ended up on State St. So I make a left turn into someone's driveway so that I can make an (illegal) U- Turn. I only put the front end of my vehicle onto this mans property. As Im turning in he's making hand jestures and saying something but I cant hear him. As I stop and put my car in reverse he walks aggressively to the rear of his vehicle and picks Somthing up. At this point I simutanously put it in park, unbuckle my seatbelt , put on hand on the door handle and the other on my Glock. He pulls out a bottle of pink car wash solution and chucks is at my windshield. I reverse and roll down my window and politley ask him what the Fukc he is doing.. He starts screaming how he's tired of people making u turns on his property and that I am trespassing. I tell him to calm the Fukc down and I drive away. No damage to my vehicle and my windshield is actually really clean. I welcome Constructive Criticism

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Almost drew my firearm today.

Quote Originally Posted by EMT-B_Medic Student View Post
    On my way home from Media, PA I missed my turn on US 1 and ended up on State St. So I make a left turn into someone's driveway so that I can make an (illegal) U- Turn. I only put the front end of my vehicle onto this mans property. As Im turning in he's making hand jestures and saying something but I cant hear him. As I stop and put my car in reverse he walks aggressively to the rear of his vehicle and picks Somthing up. At this point I simutanously put it in park, unbuckle my seatbelt , put on hand on the door handle and the other on my Glock. He pulls out a bottle of pink car wash solution and chucks is at my windshield. I reverse and roll down my window and politley ask him what the Fukc he is doing.. He starts screaming how he's tired of people making u turns on his property and that I am trespassing. I tell him to calm the Fukc down and I drive away. No damage to my vehicle and my windshield is actually really clean. I welcome Constructive Criticism
    Don't do illegal things and put yourself in the situation where you may have to defend your life. I think if the situation got out of hand and you did pull your gun, or worse yet, have to shoot someone you would have been in for a huge fight for your freedom.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Delaware County)

Not to mention you should have just pulled away as your first reaction.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Lancaster County)

How does one politely ask a person "What the fuck are you doing?" That doesn't sound very polite, actually it sounds as though the intent was to incense.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    How does one politely ask a person "What the fuck are you doing?" That doesn't sound very polite, actually it sounds as though the intent was to incense.
    I was just being a bit facetious about it being polite, it wasn't polite at all..

(Lancaster County)

I know I get annoyed at people that turn around in my driveway, because most of the time they're assholes that don't care about driving over my grass, so I think I can understand why he'd be annoyed.

Pro-Tip: If you need to turn around, find a public parking lot to do it in, not a private person's driveway, because you never know what kind of nutcase might be sitting there with a container of pink wash.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Delaware County)

It sounds like the guys sick of people making u turns in his driveway. Throwing stuff at your car is a dick head move, but if you drew your firearm on his property I think you're screwed. Personally, if you drew a gun in my driveway you'd leave with some extra holes in you.

(Bucks County)

He doesn't sound like a very nice person....however, since it WAS his property....he would have been the victim in this, regardless of what happened.
    "Stupid people are ruining America." --Herman Cain

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    Not to mention you should have just pulled away as your first reaction.
    Yea I need to stop violating the motor vehicle code.. And there was a car approaching me from behind...

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I know I get annoyed at people that turn around in my driveway, because most of the time they're assholes that don't care about driving over my grass, so I think I can understand why he'd be annoyed.

Pro-Tip: If you need to turn around, find a public parking lot to do it in, not a private person's driveway, because you never know what kind of nutcase might be sitting there with a container of pink wash.

No grass or gravel to disturb. It was a small asphalt driveway

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast