Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: job update

(Lehigh County)

Default job update

in a previous post, I stated how I was being investigated at work for alleged sex offenses against a client.

after a 3 day lengthy investigation, it was determined that (duh) no such actions took place, and I was consoled by the management and allowed to return to work. they accepted my request for a different assignment to protect ME from the client.

then, 45 minutes after I started work, one of the bosses comes to me and says, "you're not gonna believe this... the local area on aging says that THEY have to conduct their own independent investigation!" I was told I had full management and administration support, but was also told that they had NEVER before needed to consult with the area on aging, and they don't know why they chose now to get a bug up their ass.

So, I had to get my stuff together, and leave AGAIN, with several staff members saying things like "Oh, not again... What happened now... What did you do..." And of course, EVERYONE in the facility seems to know about it despite the fact that I was ensured that this would remain confidential (unlike this information being relayed to you folks which contains no identifying information about the place/names of people involved).

And from what I've been able to distill (as they won't give me any specific details), the client became infatuated with me, and stated she had "made me a man", to which a certain staff member (who is under fire for missing drug issues... most recently complained about by ME), reported it as "rape/sexual assault".

This scared the shit out of me, because it could have ruined my life forever. I'm a USMC Vet, a former L.E.O., and damned ethical and hard working person. That someone aimed to take that away from me to take the heat off themselves is reprehensible.

WTF would you do?
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: job update

It seems you have to choices.

1. stick it out. hope you get cleared.

2. look for new job. hope this doesn't follow you.

From what you have said it have not done anything wrong. Maybe you should consult a lawyer just to cover yourself on what legal options you might have.

good luck.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Sorry to hear you still have problems. It's probably past due to speak with an attorney if you haven't. I hope if you get reinstated you get back pay.
    FUCK BIDEN

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Stick it out man. You have been cleared once.

Funny thin is I was just thinking about your story and hoping everything works out. I wouldn't quit until this is over as it might look shady to future employers. Just stick to your guns and don't waver.

I hope the right thing is done.

(Berks County)

Stay strong and hang in there just a little longer. Justice will eventually prevail.

Get a lawyer! that is the only choice to protect yourself!

Best wishes, there is no such thing asfairness in thisworld , but there is Justice ,, However you must fight for it!

(Pike County)

Stay frosty, and get a lawyer.

(Northampton County)

If you have this kind of effect on clients then make sure you have a commission in your next contract.

I haven't been through it, but there is little worse than what you are going through. A guy at a company I worked at got fired on bogus sexual harassment charges. The admin girls didn't like him because he did NOT pay special attention to them and treated them like the rest of the engineers. They got together and decided to screw him.

Best of luck. It sounds like everything is going to work out. Everybody says talk to a lawyer but nobody recommends one. A lawyer is a person, not an expert or magician. At a minimum they are an "agent," and can present things that would not be taken seriously from the mouth of an accused person, and that is helpful. A mouthpiece. But a good lawyer is obviously far more valuable.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    From what you have said it have not done anything wrong. Maybe you should consult a lawyer just to cover yourself on what legal options you might have.

good luck.
    I agree with this get you behind to a lawyer. Because if found guilty you may wind up have to report as a sex offender under Megan's law.

(Chester County)

I say get a lawyer and go on the offensive! F'em!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast