Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Jefferson County)

Default Re: BEWARE!!!!!! REAL BAD GUNSMITH!!!!!READ ASAP!!!!!

Commenting on the OP's grammar is trolling unless there is dire need to fix it due to technical or legal issues.

Reporting a gunsmith's or retailer's activities isn't trolling when it can be substantiated.
    Last edited by knight0334; July 27th, 2012 at 12:48 PM.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Pike County)

sorry to everyone for my grammar!?!?!?!?
    i was enraged.

i sent all emails to all parties.

tough group

Quote Originally Posted by raven66 View Post
    sorry to everyone for my grammar!?!?!?!?
    i was enraged.

i sent all emails to all parties.

tough group
    Dont get discouraged. Were ALL not a$$#oles. The majority of poofa members like/and will help.

(Allegheny County)

Bunch of assholes in this thread. Remember that not everyone speaks English as a first language. If you have that much of a problem with the poster/fellow gun owner, put him on ignore or stay the hell out of the thread. Don't act like a bunch of teenage douchebags attacking someone that doesn't meet your standards.

You should be ashamed of your behavior.
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Sec. 25. To guard against transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Bunch of assholes in this thread. Remember that not everyone speaks English as a first language. If you have that much of a problem with the poster/fellow gun owner, put him on ignore or stay the hell out of the thread. Don't act like a bunch of teenage douchebags attacking someone that doesn't meet your standards.

+1 rep sent ^^^ well put ^^

Not trying to stir the pot here... But write a Resume or a letter like that see how far in life you get... I will be the first to admit I have bad english and grammar, but spell check and re-reading will do wonders! If you are going to post on an online forum ANYWHERE, and its like that, be prepared for nagging... I apologies for any feelings hurt or offending any of the righteous ones on here...

For future posts try spell check and re-read what you typed up, makes it easier to read.

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/18...ead-spell.html
    Last edited by Bug44; July 28th, 2012 at 01:19 AM.
    ΑΣΦ

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bug44 View Post
    I apologies

For future posts try spell check and re-read what you typed up, makes it easier to read.
    Really?

Seriously though, O.P., sorry about your luck. I will heed your warning.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bug44 View Post
    Not trying to stir the pot here... But write a Resume or a letter like that see how far in life you get... I will be the first to admit I have bad english and grammar, but spell check and re-reading will do wonders! If you are going to post on an online forum ANYWHERE, and its like that, be prepared for nagging... I apologies for any feelings hurt or offending any of the righteous ones on here...

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/18...ead-spell.html
    Ok, I've interviewed people that don't speak English well. I've also read resumes that were less than perfect.

What I didn't do after reading those resumes/applications, was call the writer up and belittle or ridicule them. I would ignore it, as any decent man would.

Because you used it as an example, I will ask: upon reading a resume written in the style of the OP, would you
    A. Ignore/file it away
    or
    B. ridicule, harass, or otherwise belittle the writer.
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Sec. 25. To guard against transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    My sisters italian father in law writes how he speaks. I didnt know that was possible until i tried to read the instructions for breaker box at the mountain house

HEY!!! Don't make fun of the italians. In the italian language words are pronounced as the are written, so to someone who is not proficient in the english language, it is a normal thing to do.

Leave the Italians alone.
    E FLUCTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM. AECIDAE TELO IACET LIBATIS.

(Montgomery County)

Agree. I also am from another country, like many others in the USA, and english is not my primary language. SO I understand the difficulties, for someone that spoke another language, when it comes to write in a different language.

Not evey immigrant, or even citizen, has had the fortune to be able to be schooled at the highest levels.

That does not make them any less valued then the ones that did pursue higher levels of studies. After all it took an engineer/architect to design the building, but ultimately it was the brick layer, the cement guy or some other less scholed worker to build it.
    Last edited by comsubin61; July 28th, 2012 at 09:12 AM.
    E FLUCTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM. AECIDAE TELO IACET LIBATIS.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast