Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Fellow Sheepdogs, America needs to wake up!

Greetings everyone.

Time on deck is 5:07PM, 26th of July 2012.
    In less than 24 hours, we are going to find out what the future holds for our right to bare arms. The powers to be are going to take a vote on the U.N. small arms treaty, and a decision will be made.

I won't lie to you guys, I'm scared to death. It is safe to say that our freedoms regarding firearms (and everything else if king obama gets reelected) will be gone. And as law abiding citizens of this great country, we will be the ones that suffer the most from this. What the obama-noids, liberals and pipe dream living protectionalists don't and may never realize is, disarming good people does not stop evil people. We have seen this time and time again throughout the course of history, has it ever worked? No! Evil people will always find means to do evil, because they don't follow the law! Our forefathers are turning in their graves right now, and quite frankly I don't blame them.

So where does this leave us? Unarmed and defenseless for the most part, thats for sure. This is the question that I must ask all of you, if you are law enforcement, military or other.. When the time comes for our guns to be taken from us, and you are going door to door confiscating weapons, will you follow an unlawful order? Yes, taking law abiding citizen's firearms away is an unlawful order. Because last time I checked, our constitution and bill of rights stated "And our right to bare arms SHALL NOT be infringed".

I have to be honest, if I was still in the Corps, and they ordered me to confiscate weapons? I'd put my rifle down on the ground and would refuse to follow that order. And I pray to god, every other Soldier and Marine will do the same.

"I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6"

Default Re: Fellow Sheepdogs, America needs to wake up!

I'm not scared.

(Pike County)

Ever since this terrible shooting I have felt sick. Between feeling sorry for the victims, disgust for that monster and pure anger/hatred towards the progressives like Bloomberg using the tragedy to push disarmament on us. I can't take worrying about this bill. Technically it has no effect on us but I am a bit worry about the end of cheap surplus ammo and certain firearms. Granted, that will open up new opportunities for US companies to produce these weapons here but again it won't be cheap...

I am hoping for the best and that it won't effect our access to certain imported arms/ammo.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Cumberland County)

Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jrdn0331 View Post
    Greetings everyone.

I have to be honest, if I was still in the Corps, and they ordered me to confiscate weapons? I'd put my rifle down on the ground and would refuse to follow that order. And I pray to god, every other Soldier and Marine will do the same.

"
    If I were still in , I don't think I'd lay my rifle down at THAT particular order. I'd keep it and start using it to uphold my Oath. By the way, do you, or any of our fellow Vets remember the date and time that they officially relieved you from your Oath?

(Allegheny County)

Greetings everyone.

Time on deck is 5:07PM, 26th of July 2012.
    In less than 24 hours, we are going to find out what the future holds for our right to bare arms. The powers to be are going to take a vote on the U.N. small arms treaty, and a decision will be made.

I won't lie to you guys, I'm scared to death. It is safe to say that our freedoms regarding firearms (and everything else if king obama gets reelected) will be gone. And as law abiding citizens of this great country, we will be the ones that suffer the most from this. What the obama-noids, liberals and pipe dream living protectionalists don't and may never realize is, disarming good people does not stop evil people. We have seen this time and time again throughout the course of history, has it ever worked? No! Evil people will always find means to do evil, because they don't follow the law! Our forefathers are turning in their graves right now, and quite frankly I don't blame them.

So where does this leave us? Unarmed and defenseless for the most part, thats for sure. This is the question that I must ask all of you, if you are law enforcement, military or other.. When the time comes for our guns to be taken from us, and you are going door to door confiscating weapons, will you follow an unlawful order? Yes, taking law abiding citizen's firearms away is an unlawful order. Because last time I checked, our constitution and bill of rights stated "And our right to bare arms SHALL NOT be infringed".

"I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6"
    Except that it's July 25th, please stop buying into the fear mongering, and keep vigilant.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

A two-thirds vote for its approval is possible in theory, but it is highly unlikely.
    ...and they have a plan...

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah, perhaps you're right as to laying the rifle down. I think I'd keep a nice, tight grip on my rifle and keep my head on a swivel. But definitely would not follow that order. As far as being relived from my oath? I'm not sure what you mean. When I was discharged from active duty, they told me I didn't ever have to worry about being called in (due to the 8 years reserve after). I didn't have to do any of that (due to harship discharge) Honorable discharge though, that was the reason I left though.

(Bucks County)

right to bare arms.
    I'm committing to wear a tank-top in support of the cause!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast