Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Mercer County)

Default Almost got into a jackpot last night.

Last night I went down to the bar to meet a couple buddies of mine to discuss wedding plans, as the one guy is getting hitched. Well, we did our thing, and they left. The bartender that works there is exceptionally cute, so I decided to stay and BS with her a little bit. At that point in time, there were three of us there: Me, the bartender, and a guy named Joe who I talk to quite a bit about guns whenever I am there.

Well, a little bit later we heard some bikes pull up outside, and in came three guys. They sat down and were being obnoxious and loud. Since this is a true "country" bar, nobody really paid them any attention. I was sitting there minding my own and talking to Danielle when the one said,

DB 1: Hey you! What the fuck are you looking at?
    Me: Nothing dude. What's up?
    DB 1: You keep looking at me like you got something to fucking say.
    Me: I wasn't aware of that, sorry.
    DB 1: You're gonna be real fucking sorry if you keep it up, see you're doing it right now!
    Me: Looking at you? I tend to do that when I talk to someone.
    DB 2: What are you supposed to be? A FUNNY faggot?
    Me: Yes sir you got me.
    DB 3: Go fuck yourself.
    Me: Why? Do you want a snack?
    DB 1: Hey faggot how about I break this bottle over your head and then fuck you with the sharp end?
    Me: I'll pass my friend.

Well they kept going on and on about "fags" and "pixies" and "fairies" and all that jazz. I ignored them, for the most part, as best I could. The one then started throwing ice cubes at me, and that was when Danielle told them they had to leave.

Danielle: You guys need to go now. Leave your drinks and get the hell out.
    DB1: Not until we kick little miss fairies sweet ass.

This was when Joe chimed in.

Joe: Little miss fairie works(not true) for the National Rifle Association as a handgun instructor, and doesn't go anywhere without a gun on him. You assholes won't make it three steps before he fucking drops you, but it will still be fun to watch.

They looked at me and Joe, milled around for a second, called us a pair of pussies, and then left. We talked about calling the police, but since nothing really happened, we decided there would be no point.

I told Joe that while I appreciated what he did, I would also appreciate if he wouldn't tell people that I have a gun on me if something like that ever happened again. He understood.

While nothing really happened, it was a very nervewracking experience. I know that if they had started to make their way around the bar, I would have drawn.

Anyways, that was my Tuesday night.

Oh, and I'm taking the bartender shooting this weekend, as friends.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Default Re: Almost got into a jackpot last night.

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    Last night I went down to the bar to meet a couple buddies of mine to discuss wedding plans, as the one guy is getting hitched. Well, we did our thing, and they left. The bartender that works there is exceptionally cute, so I decided to stay and BS with her a little bit. At that point in time, there were three of us there: Me, the bartender, and a guy named Joe who I talk to quite a bit about guns whenever I am there.

Well, a little bit later we heard some bikes pull up outside, and in came three guys. They sat down and were being obnoxious and loud. Since this is a true "country" bar, nobody really paid them any attention. I was sitting there minding my own and talking to Danielle when the one said,

DB 1: Hey you! What the fuck are you looking at?
    Me: Nothing dude. What's up?
    DB 1: You keep looking at me like you got something to fucking say.
    Me: I wasn't aware of that, sorry.
    DB 1: You're gonna be real fucking sorry if you keep it up, see you're doing it right now!
    Me: Looking at you? I tend to do that when I talk to someone.
    DB 2: What are you supposed to be? A FUNNY faggot?
    Me: Yes sir you got me.
    DB 3: Go fuck yourself.
    Me: Why? Do you want a snack?
    DB 1: Hey faggot how about I break this bottle over your head and then fuck you with the sharp end?
    Me: I'll pass my friend.

Well they kept going on and on about "fags" and "pixies" and "fairies" and all that jazz. I ignored them, for the most part, as best I could. The one then started throwing ice cubes at me, and that was when Danielle told them they had to leave.

Danielle: You guys need to go now. Leave your drinks and get the hell out.
    DB1: Not until we kick little miss fairies sweet ass.

This was when Joe chimed in.

Joe: Little miss fairie works(not true) for the National Rifle Association as a handgun instructor, and doesn't go anywhere without a gun on him. You assholes won't make it three steps before he fucking drops you, but it will still be fun to watch.

They looked at me and Joe, milled around for a second, called us a pair of pussies, and then left. We talked about calling the police, but since nothing really happened, we decided there would be no point.

I told Joe that while I appreciated what he did, I would also appreciate if he wouldn't tell people that I have a gun on me if something like that ever happened again. He understood.

While nothing really happened, it was a very nervewracking experience. I know that if they had started to make their way around the bar, I would have drawn.

Anyways, that was my Tuesday night.

Oh, and I'm taking the bartender shooting this weekend, as friends.
    Nothing like drunken idiots to ruin your night.

Now that would have been interesting audio

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Nothing like drunken idiots to ruin you're night.

Now that would have been interesting audio
    I kicked it around but I wasn't sure if there was any expectation of privacy.

(Pike County)

Well they kept going on and on about "fags" and "pixies" and "fairies" and all that jazz.
    Maybe next time you should wear plain black t-shirt, instead of pink and bedazzled
    Je suis déplorable

Ah....sounds like you did a good job maintaining your composure, not always easy.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    Maybe next time you should wear plain black t-shirt, instead of pink and bedazzled
    I knew I should have left my feather boa at home, but it's just too damn stylish.

(Dauphin County)

In my strictly layman's opinion, there's no reasonable expectation of privacy in a conversation being spoken in a normal voice (or louder) across the room in a public bar. But my opinion won't do you any good if you ever have to test it in a court of law.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Northampton County)

Well they kept going on and on about "fags" and "pixies" and "fairies" and all that jazz...
    "Sir, I'm actually a 14th Level Fairy. So, unless you want to feel my Magic Missile, I suggest you get on your bikes and ride home."

(Lancaster County)

Where do you CC your pistol when you're out?

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    "Sir, I'm actually a 14th Level Fairy. So, unless you want to feel my Magic Missile, I suggest you get on your bikes and ride home."
    Guns don't kill people, Magic Missiles do. On a good roll to hit.
    Soldats ! Faites votre devoir ! Droit au cœur mais épargnez le visage. Feu !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast