Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default OC local auto parts store

I went to get some brake line. The man behind the counter asked "what are you carrying?", I responded "its a 1911, kimber", he just shook his head in a yes fashion, and all was well. I then said "too bad noone in that theater in colorado had one", and he just smirked. This was fisher auto parts in fayetteville. I also OC in the sunoco next door, but I think they are used to me and I know one of the workers there.

I listened very closely, and I didnt hear any babies screaming :P
    You are only here for a short while, make it fun

(Franklin County)

Default Re: OC local auto parts store

Haha, I live close enough to that Sunoco that I could almost hear a baby scream:-) I shop there a good bit also, mostly cc but I have oc'd there before. Hope to run into you someday.

Have you oc'd at the new rutters?
    I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MicroMonkey View Post
    I went to get some brake line. The man behind the counter asked "what are you carrying?", I responded "its a 1911, kimber", he just shook his head in a yes fashion, and all was well. I then said "too bad noone in that theater in colorado had one", and he just smirked. This was fisher auto parts in fayetteville. I also OC in the sunoco next door, but I think they are used to me and I know one of the workers there.

I listened very closely, and I didnt hear any babies screaming :P
    Man, I'd be real circumspect about initiating talk about Aurora right now. It's a raw wound, and too many people are going to react (note I said "react," not "respond") badly. Hey, if they bring it up you can point out that one well-trained armed civilian might have cut it short, and leave it at that. Maybe at least give the families time to bury their dead before opening up the subject to the general public ourselves.

I guess what I'm saying is that we have enough trouble with folks connecting OCers with that totally unrelated incident, without making the connection for them. People just aren't in any mode for common sense.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger402 View Post
    Haha, I live close enough to that Sunoco that I could almost hear a baby scream:-) I shop there a good bit also, mostly cc but I have oc'd there before. Hope to run into you someday.

Have you oc'd at the new rutters?
    yes, a few times. I dont usually go over there (not for any particular reason other than I keep forgetting its there lol). You may see me on the weekends around fayetteville. I OC all day, including the new ........is it the dollar general?.......been there a few times also. Hope to see you also, stay safe
    Last edited by MicroMonkey; July 24th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
    You are only here for a short while, make it fun