Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Arrow Final Polish Group Buy............

In this final group buy of the Polish underfolders, we will keep the buy open for just one day. That day will be AUGUST 6th, 2012. The buy will begin at 8:00 am EST and end at 8:00 pm EST. The prebuy will be open from the time I post this message until the day of the Buy. Payment will be due the day of the Buy directly to the Vendors Rep. I do not have a firm number of units that will be part of the buy. It will be 30 or less units. Chances are this buy will be closed prior to the posted date. This is the last group buy. Just want to make this very clear. I will only accept PM's for your order. Do not post your request on the thread and expect me to track you down. PM's only.

The vendor has informed me that this will be the last group buy, before the price increase. They will honor the quoted price until August 7th, 2012. After that the price is going up considerably.

The information for this buy is as follows:

Polish AK47 AKMS underfolder in 7.62x39. These AK's were assembled from the highest quality, un-issued, numbers matching Polish parts sets. "11 in oval" marked front trunion, with the original Polish, chrome lined, hammer forged barrels that are the key to the high reliability and bomb proof durability that these guns are known for.

Receivers are US made Nodak Spud Model NDS-1P. 922 parts include Tapco "no-slap" triggers and muzzle brakes. These units were originally Allied Armament assembled.

Includes hardcase and one 30 rd magazine. Polish AKMS AK-47's are the highest quality and most true to the original Russian design, with a higher level of build quality than the original Russian AK's. The US Marine Corps use the Polish AKMS in training indigenious troops in Iraq, Afganistan, and the rest of their area of operations.

These units come with a "No Questions Asked" warranty for 30 days from receipt of the unit. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this rifle, please contact the vendor to return the rifle. If the rifle is non-functional, please contact the vendor to return said rifle.

In the first and second buy, there were a few rifles which did not meet the standards of the buyers. The buyer returned the rifles in exchange for another one. These are parts kits, put together on a Nodak receiver, with the original chrome lined hammer forged barrel. These kits are some of the last to be imported into the U.S.A.

Video of the Polish Underfolder in action

TERMS:

The cost of each rifle, whether it be an underfolder or a fixed stock rifle has been set at $625.00 per unit. The shipping cost for one unit is $25.00 If you purchase two or more units, the shipping cost drops to $20.00 per unit. Credit cards are accepted with no additional fees. Most use this option. A USPS money order is acceptable too. Personal checks are not accepted at all. All forms of payment and personal information will be delivered and or conveyed by you ,"the buyer", to the vendors representative. Payment will be due the day of the Buy. I will take no personal information whatsoever.

FYI: The reason for the extra cost on the rifle over the first buy is due to the extra time and work involved for the vendor to send each and every rifle to the appropriate FFl. The vendor originally had a group buy price of 600 per rifle. However, the group buy was intended for those on the wholesale level. Which means one ffl buys ten rifles and has all ten rifles sent to one address. The vendors representative approved our first buy on a conditional basis. This second buy reflects the change in the vendors terms.

I truly hope it does not affect your decision to purchase some of the best Polish kits with chrome lined barrels in the market place. One can only assume that in a couple of months, the political and economic environment will weigh in on the cost of theses units. So, If you have ever wanted to buy one of these units, now is the best time to do so. Enough of that crap, on to the info and pics.

Specifications: Allied Armament assembly
    Model: AK47 AKMS
    Caliber: 7.62X39
    Action: Semi Auto
    Barrel: 16 inch
    Finish: Black park metal/laminated wood forend

Attached are a couple of pics of the unit I purchased in the first buy. Please review.

If you have any questions, please post on the thread so that all can partake of the response as well. I will be updating this first post on a regular basis. Check back to see where we are with the total units purchased. Also, check the prior threads for additional pics and info regarding other Ak files forum members opinions and comments.

I will only accept a PM as a method of submitting your order. No exceptions.

Thanks,

Renov8
    Last edited by RenoV8; July 23rd, 2012 at 05:37 PM.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Final Polish Group Buy............

12 units have been sold so far, considering we just posted this today. Have over 30 units available.

Any questions regarding these units, please let me know.

Renov8

(Delaware County)

We are over 25 units spoken for and am looking to get the vendor to commit a few more.

let me know UF or Fixed.

(Delaware County)

Over 30 units and still counting.....

Not sure how many more the vendor will replenish this group buy with.

Speak up or.............

(Delaware County)

We are down to our last 8 units for this group buy.

As previously stated, this is the last group buy being done on the Polish UF. The vendor has decided to keep the rest in inventory and sell them at a higher price. We went through our original inventory of 30 plus rifles and have been given another 8 to sell.

Renov8

(Delaware County)

1 unit left.

(Delaware County)

The buy is closed. Apologize for the delay.

Been a bit crazy.