Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: bullard11254

(Bucks County)

Default bullard11254

Good Honest guy to deal with. I had a good experience and would recomend Mike to other forum members.

Default Re: bullard11254

Did a deal today with Mike. Very nice guy to deal. He was there on time, very easy to deal with, no jerking around! I wish that more transactions went as nicely.

I would not hesitate to deal with him again!

AAA+

(Bucks County)

Default bullard11254

Just bought from bullard11254, a gentleman who was very pleasant and honest. He was very open about the condition of his item and I found the item to be exactly as described. He communicated very well with me throughout the whole process, and we had a nice chat during the transaction.
    I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

SP

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living
    with power to endanger the public liberty. -John Adams

(Berks County)

Agreed on price and meeting time for handgun transfer. While on my way he calls and cancels. Repeatedly scheduled and cancelled. One time a no show after I drive 45 minutes. Then he calls and says he'll come to me. Calls back within 15 minutes and cancels again.

Says he'll contact me when he has time to transfer. Nothing after 3 weeks. Hasn't relisted item, but has time to list other items for sale. Hope those buyers have better experience.

(Montgomery County)

I just met him yesterday to buy a Glock 26. Everything went great, and he's an easy guy to talk with.
    I would rather die in a shootout than get assassinated in a "gun free zone"

(Delaware County)

Contrary to Esh's experience, I had a great experience with Mike. He's a no nonsense kind of seller; I offered him a lower price than what he was asking for 300 rounds of 9mm. After he told me his story about his wife, I felt terrible for haggling over $15. Mike was more than 15 minutes early for the meet. Great guy to deal with, everything was as described, and communicated well all though the transaction. I'm hoping he lists something else so that I can buy from him again and help him out.

Mike, best of luck with your wife and your car situation. Thanks again for the ammo.

(Chester County)

Met Mike for a deal and it could not have gone smoother. Deal with confidence!