Today after I got home from work I had a Chiropractic appointment and had go to the PO. Too darn hot to conceal so I just went OC with my 1911 in my Serpa. Drove to the PO and locked the gun in the truck while I went to the post office and did what I had to do there. After that I went to my Chiro appointment.

I do some exercises and other things at the Chiro that makes carrying in there uncomfortable. I would have to take it off anyway to do some of the things so I always just leave the gun in the truck.

So again I just locked the gun up in the truck but still had on my Serpa holster since I had it on through my belt. After I did my exercises and such I went to get my adjustment. My Chiropractor (nice woman named Jess) immediately noticed my holster with no gun.

Her: Hey! What kind of gun do you have?
Me: Well this holster is for my 1911.
Her: My husband has that same holster...what is it called?
Me: Blackhawk Serpa
Her: Thats right. He has a Springfield XD .40.
Me: Nice gun.
Her: I love shooting it. I also love shooting my AR-15.
Me: Yeah, I have an AR too. They are a lot of fun.
Her: So do you carry all the time?
Me: Yes. Do you carry?
Her: I don't, but I am going to get me LTCF and start carrying.
Me: You don't need a LTCF to open carry...
Her: I know!
Me: So I assume your husband carries?
Her: Occassionally.
Me: I used to be the same way but I recently started carrying all them time about 2-3 months ago.
Her: Good for you.
Me: We all should get together and shoot sometime. Maybe having another woman around could help me wife get into it.
Her: Sounds great! I will let you know when my husband and I are available and we will have to do that.

So I leave and get back in my truck and go home. After I get home I realized that I never really OC'd at all today! Everywhere I went I actually did not take my gun out of my truck.

Anyway, it was a great interaction today anyway. I forgot to send her to this website but I will let her know at my next appointment.