Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Reply from Senator Casey's office.

Last week I emailed both senators to tell them of my displeasure with Obama's "Global Poverty Act". I asked them both not to support it.

Below is the response I got from Casey's office.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Friend:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding The Global Poverty Act of 2007. I appreciate hearing from all Pennsylvanians about the issues that matter most to them.

On December 7, 2007, Senator Obama introduced The Global Poverty Act. Globally, about one billion people live in households with incomes of less than a dollar a day. The Global Poverty Act of 2007 would require the President to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the United States foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty. This legislation includes no binding provisions on the U.S. government nor appropriates any U.S. funds.

I also believe in the goal of reducing poverty worldwide. For this reason, in September of 2007, I introduced The Jubilee Act for Responsible Leading and Expanded Debt Cancellation of 2007. This bill would expand bilateral and multilateral debt cancellation for an additional 25 nations and ensure the benefits from debt cancellation will not be squandered. In order to achieve sustainable advances out of poverty and reduce dependency on foreign aid, countries must break out of the vicious debt cycle that diverts their scarce fiscal resources away from valuable domestic programs.

Please rest assured that I will be following the progress of these bills closely and will continue to fight for the poorest of the poor around the world. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

If you have access to the Internet, I encourage you to visit my new web site, http://casey.senate.gov. I invite you to use this new online office as a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,
    Bob Casey
    United States Senator

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Needless to say when he's up for re-election, he won't be getting my vote. I'm tired of seeing the US give away money when there are so many problems here that need help.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Default Re: Reply from Senator Casey's office.

Should this surprise me?
    FUCK BIDEN

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Should this surprise me?
    It surprises me this turd ever made it into office to begin with....

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by bige64 View Post
    It surprises me this turd ever made it into office to begin with....

+1 I often forget that he is our senator....

(Delaware County)

News Flash to Senator Casey........

You were not elected to focus your attention on the poverty in foreign nations.

If you are more concerned about that, rather than the fiscal stability of our country and it's citizens, I suggest you resign from the US Senate and find employment with the United Nations.

(Chester County)

rells18, I hope you don't mind but I used your post in my reply to Casey's canned message. It fit perfectly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Honorable Senator Casey,

Please do not refer to me as your "Friend". I am very disappointed that you choose to support this bill and have introduced your own legislation. I firmly believe that we should be taking care of our own problems first rather than those of the entire world.

If you are more concerned about that, rather than the fiscal stability of our country and it's citizens, I suggest you resign from the US Senate and find employment with the United Nations.

Sincerely,
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
    rells18, I hope you don't mind but I used your post in my reply to Casey's canned message. It fit perfectly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Honorable Senator Casey,

Please do not refer to me as your "Friend". I am very disappointed that you choose to support this bill and have introduced your own legislation. I firmly believe that we should be taking care of our own problems first rather than those of the entire world.

Sincerely,
    LOL!!!... great reply, short sweet and to the point.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by reels18 View Post
    News Flash to Senator Casey........

EXCELLENT!

Does this ring a bell, Senator?

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
    http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/...ath_Office.htm
    FOAC * GOA * SAF * NRA Life Member

(Bucks County)

Bob Casey is the king of the form letter response. We could have elected an angry badger for Senate and been better represented.
    Snowflakes in Hell Blog
    Where There's Snow, There's Firepower
    http://snowflakesinhell.com

(Venango County)

So let me get this straight...

Not only are we exporting OUR good jobs overseas, but our welfare system and monies, too?

Won't be too long until I have to move to India to afford retraining, get another job and welfare/social benifits. Or Mexico/China.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast