Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: The Great Eastern OPEN CARRY Luncheon MEET & GREET :: Palmyra, PA 4/5/2008

Count me in - just 1 for now.
    Frank

(Pike County)

Default Re: The Great Eastern OPEN CARRY Luncheon MEET & GREET :: Palmyra, PA 4/5/2008

Tentative for me, plus one. Not sure about work that far in advance. Should be off, but if we get hit with an alert I have to go in (sometimes it sucks to be boss!)

(Adams County)

Put me on the Maybe list. I won't know my work schedule until closer to the day.
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President

(Dauphin County)

i'm in not too far for me.

someone mentioned if there was some gun shops in the area , in Harrisburg there is a Gander Mountain in the colonial park area and by the East Mall (harrisburg mall) there is a Bass Pro..

(Lebanon County)

I had to check this place out.

Before the final decision was made, I took my wife and son out for breakfast at The Hometown Family Restaurant Sunday morning. If it would have turned out to be less than desirable I would have spoken up as soon as I got home to suggest that we look elsewhere. As it turned out we were very satisfied and I feel very comfortable endorsing this establishment.

That was the first time I was ever in that restaurant and I didn't really know what to expect, although the people who recommended it to me spoke highly of it.

When we got there the parking lot was FULL. I drive past there often and it always looks busy. That's a good sign.
    The downside was that I was really hungry and a full parking lot would surely mean a longer wait for our food.
    We were seated immediately, and had our drinks in a minute or two. My wife and I decided on the buffet because it would be quicker to get our food, my son ordered from the menu. The buffet was well stocked and fresh, (unlike some I've seen), and the line moved very quickly. We were back at our table in just a few minutes and didn't even take our first bite when my son's order was brought to the table. I was impressed with the speed.
    The food was very good, the service was great, the prices were reasonable, and the place was very clean. There was plenty of staff on hand to keep everything running smoothly and efficiently.

PA. Patriot asked me to make the reservation. When I talked to the owner Tuesday morning for that reservation, I had the opportunity to introduce him to PAFOA guide him to some info he was interested in (We were both able to access the Internet while we were talking on the phone). We had a nice chat for several minutes and I think we may have found yet another new friend and member.

Doug, if you've joined and you're reading this, feel free to post with any thoughts or comments you may have. I'm looking forward to having our group get together at your restaurant.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Montgomery County)

I will be there with one guest, CommonHighrise. (Friend from another forum)

Peace is the the first choice of a wise man; superior firepower a close second. ~ Me

(Northampton County)

I will be there

(Lebanon County)

Post me as probably. Try to get my wife and daughter as well.

(Bucks County)

wow, good old Palmyra. Thats my home town. I can make it an OC lunch/visit the Dad weekend. Put me down as possibly.

(Chester County)

Put me on the possible list with one guest. I will check with my adult son to see if he's willing to come along.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast