Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTENDING TO ATTEND THE RAF GROUP SHOOT

Ok guys, I was at RAF today and spoke to Mark, here is what he told me, if we are willing to bump the shoot back a week to the 15th then he will be able to come in early like 8 am before normal business hours and get us all set up and we will have first pick of the range for the day, said we don't have to worry about the hour limit for the $20 fee either. He is very interested in hosting, the reason he suggested moving the shoot back a week is because the Valley Forge Gun Show is that weekend and they tend to be VERY busy that weekend (guys buy guns and then go to RAF to shoot them).

So what do you think??? I say we push it back a week, but if you guys want to stick to the 8th then I WILL BE THERE!!! Please PM me or EMAIL all response to sixtiesmedic@hotmail.com

Also, Mark told me that their bulk ammo prices are the lowest around and based on what he qouted me for handgun ammo he is right!!! So if 2 or 3 of you want to go in on a case of a 1000 rounds let me know, we would probably save money.

Thanks,

Conrad

(Chester County)

Default Re: READ THIS IF YOU ARE INTENDING TO ATTEND THE RAF GROUP SHOOT

No problems for me that I'm aware of. If it gets us choice of lanes, etc... I'm for it.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Montgomery County)

I can not do the 15th. I marked my calandar a while ago for the 8th and made my other weekend plans around the 8th. Do whatever you feel is best--but again, i can not attend on the 15th.

(Bucks County)

HI EVERYBODY - MARK FROM READY AIM FIRE - IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD ALL BE HERE ON THE MARCH 15TH DATE - THE MARCH 8TH DATE IS THE GUN SHOW DAY AND I WILL BE AT THE SHOW THAT WEEKEND - I MUCH RATHER BE HERE WHEN YOU SHOW UP FOR THE SHOOT - THE RANGE OPENS UP AT 9AM BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A 7AM OR 8AM OPENING TIME IF YOU LIKE - IF I AM HERE IT WILL BE A LOT MORE FUN FOR EVERYONE THAT WAY WE CAN SHOOT FLAMETHROWERS AND ROCKETS AND THE OTHER GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW - BRING SOME FOOD AND DRINKS WITH YOU IF YOU LIKE - I DO HAVE A LOUNGE AREA WITH SNACK AND SODA MACHINES THAT WE CAN ROCK BACK AND FORTH FOR FREE STUFF WE CAN EVEN ORDER OUT AND HAVE IT SENT HERE ---------------------------------------------- - SORRY GUYS BUT NO .223 ROUNDS - MY TRAPS CAN TAKE IT BUT I HAVE HAD SOME PROBLEMS WTH NASTY AMMO SLIPPING BY - SO I JUST DONT ALLOW IT - MAYBE SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD WHEN I CAN FIGURE OUT A SAFER WAY - SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRING YOUR AMMO HANDGUNS / REVOLVERS - SHOTGUNS AND YOUR FULLY AUTOS AND HAVE FUN - I CHARGE $20.00 TO SHOOT AND I DONT WATCH THE CLOCK - I DO SELL BULK AMMO ON THE SIDE - 175.00 FOR THE FED. 9MM AS AN EXAMPLE (1000 ROUNDS ) - MY SEPERATE BOX PRICES FOR AMMO IS HIGH - IT KEEPS THE LIGHTS ON - BUT WE WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT FOR YOUR GROUP - WE RENT GUNS ALSO ALONG WITH FULLY AUTOS - AGAIN WE WILL WORK IT OUT - IT WILL BE MORE ABOUT HAVING FUN THAN ME TAKING YOUR LUNCH MONEY - BUT BRING LOTS ANYWAY - THE STORE HAS HAD A MAJOR FACE LIFT AND A GIANT TV - AND I HAVE REAL HEAT NOW AND AIR COND. FOR THE SUMMER - THERE WILL BE A COUPLE OF US HERE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING - IM EXCITED ABOUT YOU ALL STOPPING BY - THANK YOU MARK MCDERMOTT

(Bucks County)

As I said in the other post,,, I'm in for the 15th.

(Cumberland County)

Allright, based on the responses I recieved in the forum and via email I have decided to push back the group shoot ti March. 15th. Mark and I spoke today, we are going to start at 8 am, and shoot for a few hours. Mark told me he will get out the machine guns, i'd like to try to purchase a few cases of ammo from him for the group so please PM me if your interested in that. As per Mark NO 223, and if you are shooting a .40 sw then bring your own ammo, apparently it is VERY hard to get a hold of right now due to the war and various police departments needing it. That was Marks suggestion.

So I look forward to seeing you all on the 15th at RAF @ 0800 hours!!! Call me or email me if you need directions.

2672787598 or sixtiesmedic@hotmail.com

Also we are going to try to schedule ANOTHER shoot in the early summer if this one goes well. Hope to see ALL of you there!
    MOLON LABE

(Chester County)

I WILL BE THERE!!

How many are coming?
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Cumberland County)

Ok the final details are:

March 15th
    8 AM (please try to be on time, Mark is coming in early so its JUST US, gonna get the subguns out too)
    RAF is @ 13/Green Lane in Bristol PA...PM or email me for directions.
    Don't know how many people so far
    $20 to shoot, Mark is NOT going to be watching the clock, they really don't do that
    NO .223
    .22 LR is fine, rapid fire, subguns are good provided they are less than .223, even shotguns are acceptable

I will ahve some .500 mag shells available that I have left over, also some .44 magnum

My phone number is 2672787598 if u have a hard time finding it...

Cant wait to meet ya'll
    MOLON LABE

(Chester County)

Request:: If you have a Kel-tec pistol, would you bring it to the shoot. I would very much like to shoot one as I'm considering buying one. Thank you.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Bucks County)

I'm live fairly near so I'm going to try and fit it in. Got some range time scheduled with my daughter in law and grandson of Friday, so it will depend on the ammo situation.

John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast