Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: ZombieTom

(Carbon County)

Default ZombieTom

was supposed to meet Zombie Tom but couldn't make it. called the number he gave me three hours before but he never checked his voicemail. Replied after we were supposed to meet to see about another time and all he had to say was I am an A__hole. He might want to keep up his end and check his voicemail before badmouthing. I kept up my end and let him know I couldn't make it hours before so he wouldn't waste a trip, just like he asked.

Default Re: ZombieTom

Response to rjess44:

This negative feedback is clearly left out of spite and done in poor taste. This is the feedback I left him on Saturday when we were suppose to meet and he didn't show. Why he would wait 5 days to leave a negative feedback is curious at best.

Here is my original feedback for him, again left 5 days ago.

rjess44

My feedback for him may seem a bit heated, but I did just waste a Saturday between traveling and waiting at a gun shop for him not to show.

I can't in good faith recommend anyone try to do any business with rjess44
    Last edited by ZombieTom; February 23rd, 2011 at 07:32 AM.

(Carbon County)

Just so we get something straight. My post wasn't in bad taste or spite.You should look at yourself and see who's posting in bad taste I posted my response on here 5 days later because that's the first time I saw your comments. I called you 3 hours before we were supposed to meet. Left a message at the number you gave me and never heard back from you either.I also was online an hour before we were supposed to meet to see if you had replied at all to me ohine message.I even contacted you after to say I was still willing to do the deal but all you had was nasty comments. I Think you're getting a little carried away with saying don't deal with me. I acted in good faith. either you didn't check your messages or gave me a wrong number to call.If you want to say differant, I've got phone logs to show I'm telling the truth. With your responses, I wouldn't recommend dealing with you either. This is my last comment on this as I'm done dealing with an immature idiot.

(Chester County)

Great communication from ZombieTom. We sent texts and emails and met FTF at King's Shooter Supply.

Great guy. Thanks again.
    Hoplophobia is funny

(Bucks County)

Purchased and delivered. Thanks for the purchase.